Denied NampersXX Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

NampersXX

User
May 27, 2023
Username: NampersXX

◈ Your In-Game Name: nampers

Link to your Public Steam Profile: my steam profile 76561197970989397.

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: nampers#0768

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days and a bit more.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+2

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? about 6 to 9 PM.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be staff because I want to better the player experience by banning cheaters and grieves and also helping new players.
I also want to make new friends along the staffing journey. I love to help new people and I wont to tolerate cheating and or grieving. I have been playing the DRP server for about one year and really enjoyed my experience playing I would like to be staff because I think I have more than enough experience and server knowledge.
Kind regards Nampers.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? You should accepted me because I will be a good staff member and I will be trust worthy.I also have a lot of experience with the aworn plugin and the SAM admin plugin. I know how to use them. I am also very patient and LOVE helping people. Like I said I have alot of experience and server knowledge and I think I would be a prefect fit.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I can be online in the week for about 3+ hours daily.

Last edited:
-1 No link to steam profile, your spelling also makes me doubt that you're 16.

Low effort, no enthusiasm to be apart of the team. I feel like if you wanted to you would and it just seems like you didn't feel like putting in any effort.
-1 No link to steam profile, your spelling also makes me doubt that you're 16.
Also as desired said.
And lastly, I've interacted with you in game and I feel like you lose your cool a little too quick.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.