Denied NampersXX Staff Application

NampersXX

User
May 27, 2023
Username: NampersXX

◈ Your In-Game Name: nampers

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970989397/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: nampers#0768

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? about 2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+2

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? about 6 to 9 PM.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Why should you be chosen as a staff member:
I would like to become a staff of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a helper and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an unpleasant place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on mine craft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever (which it already is). I also, as mentioned before, have a LOT of experience screen sharing people and I think that there are not currently enough staff on this great server. There are also few staff on-line in my time zone, meaning that hackers can get away with hacking during English day time, and I wish to fix this by becoming staff and helping out.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? hi, my name is nampers I have been playing atomic networks for about 1 year and love the server I would love to me staff because I love helping people and love staffing I am quit new to Gmod staffing. I have a lot of experience with the a worn plugin and the SAM admin plugin.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Application denied
You had a application which was denied yesterday. You must wait 2 weeks before re applying for a Atomic Networks staff position.