Accepted NerbsTheWord Staff Application

Nerb

User
Jun 21, 2022
Username: NerbsTheWord

◈ Your In-Game Name: Beetle Enjoyer

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nerbs_the_Word/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your Discord (with tag): Nerb#5812

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned once for FailRP by TTD Wicked Duck, which was reviewed and removed after he couldn't come up with a reason why I was warned.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 Days, 21 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT -4

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Varies Wildly, but can range from 10 AM to as late as midnight. But usually, if I play, I start at around 10 AM and play as late as 5 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have had exclusively positive encounters with staff on this server, and I want to contribute to that positive attitude, as well as be able to do something about issues that arise that I was previously unable to help with in any serious capacity. That, and getting the Supporter benefits for free is certainly a plus, I will admit.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe you should accept me onto the AtomicRP staff team for many reasons, but the most notable ones being:

1. My organization. I plan to keep in-depth and thorough notes on every event I am involved in (Even if it isn't mandatory), which will ensure that I have updated logs on all the happenings I can record.
2. My availability. When I play most frequently, I see few if any admins online. I want to take the workload off of their shoulders.
3. My personality. I am a generally outgoing and friendly person, which is sure to make me likable in the community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Hey, I'm Nerb. I guess this here is my formal introduction, huh?
Alright, here's a bit about myself. I am 18 years old, living about an hour and a half drive out from Toronto in a pretty sizable Canadian suburb. I spend a lot of my free time practicing drawing, playing tabletop games (D&D being my favorite), or, obviously, playing video games. I use he/him pronouns in case you needed to know, and have been good friends with another member of staff (The Moron) for about 6 years now.
Currently, I have no experience being an admin on a GMOD server. Heck, I've only played GMOD on Atomic servers (And that short dark age I played on Danktown, but we don't talk about that), but, like wasabi, parachuting and Fallout 76, I'm more than willing to give anything a try, no matter how unpleasant or daunting it may seem at first. Variety is the spice of life, and I want to have enough variety to rival your grandma's comically overfilled spice cupboard when God or my body decide I've had enough of this "life" thing. Oh, and if you haven't realized by that bit, I can be a bit of a wise guy (Can I say smartass in a professional staff application?) when I'm being casual with friends. We're friends, right?
Anyway, I hope you at least consider my application. I want to join your team, but I am more than happy just sitting on the sidelines and playing the game. Have a good day, man.

Last edited:
I fat-fingered the "send" key by mistake, disregard this application until I properly finish it lmao. Sorry for the inconvenience
Edit: OK there we go, application complete.

Last edited:
+1 I believe they deserve at least an interview this is very informational and gives us the effort we often times look for but do not find in many applicants so I say they deserve an interview and Goodluck Nerbs

+1 Player goes by 'Beetle enjoyer' and I have had exclusively positive interaction with this person

+1 Nice app, haven't seen in-game however his listed active hours do not coincide with the hours I am usually on the server, which would make sense.

Application Accepted

Reach out to DarkTreip#1911 to schedule your training.

Congratulations on passing your interview! Reach out to any member of the AtomicRP team with questions/concerns!​