Denied nile. Staff Application

nile.

User
Mar 3, 2022
Username: nile.

◈ Your In-Game Name: ok bru fett

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136083325/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): nile.#8243

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 19 hr

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I dont know the servers as it has been in fact 2 years, now dont take this as a bad thing as i honestly dont remember what i did in algebra 2 days ago, lol.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4 in the after noon until 10 at night, it changes on the weekend

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because not to be rude but the players are mostly rule breakes and i want to contribute on trying to change that.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to contribute on this server because the 1 day and 19hrs ive been playing its my new main server and if i was staff id be on everyday.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. im extremely funny.

-1 No effort shown in application and answers are very short. I recommend reading accepted apps to see the effort we are looking for in applications.

-1, Only one day on the server, i think the minimum should be atleast 2 days, answers are short.

Good Luck :)

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.