Denied NoHacksOnlySkill Staff Application

NoHacksOnlySkill

Trial Mod on Atomic Networks
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jul 10, 2022
Username: NoHacksOnlySkill

◈ Your In-Game Name: WhaDaDogDoing

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198999119338/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your Discord (with tag): NoHacksOnlySkill#7081

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day 19 Hours 42 Minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
2 years on ice fuse Senior Admin/Head Sector Lead from Star Wars RP, Dark RP and Military RP with my first week on their staff team. I was the most active out of my Sector I began to put in the time and effort for the server.

I do not have any contact with my team after the servers were shutdown.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST standerd

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Almost everyday and everynight

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I honestly miss being able to help players out and being able to log on knowing I am helping players when things that aren't working or there having problems. Also seeing players getting away with Breaking the rules and not enough staff being on to keep up with the number of tickets that come in can be very frustrating/Stressful. Cause most staff to quit because there not getting enough play time in.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I should be accepted because I have years of experience in everything about staff, I want to be part of an amazing staff team and be able to help the community grow into something even bigger than it is now because this team/Community of players has so much potential and It honestly such a good thing, I haven't wanted to staff for any server base in a while because the player base wasn't there but the people on this server is why I log on and want to play every day each person is so unique, Which I like because I get to learn different things from people each day and able to help people even when it's a real life problem this server is a home to me there's no other server out there like this one.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Helping people is honestly what I want to do, am not in it for the benefits or the Title of Staff am in it for the Love of community and everyone around it. I have also been an owner of a gmod server before, I really do care about the community and everyone in it this place is just amazing

Positives:
- Very good application
- Prior experience
- In it for the “love of the community”

Negatives:
- Names need to be the same in game, forums, and Discord
Other:
Dude, your application is great, one of the best ones I’ve seen. If you become staff, just know that all your names for the server (as listed above) will have to be the same, so make sure to pick at least one. 😉 I love the detail put into this and some of your answers are really thought out. I wish you best of luck on your interview if given the chance and hope you get added to the team!
Overall: +1

+1. If I made a dollar a second for every detail you typed, I would be able to buy the Dallas mavericks, and they are priceless. Good job.

+1. If I made a dollar a second for every detail you typed, I would be able to buy the Dallas mavericks, and they are priceless. Good job.
Thanks, Mark Cuban from the hit television show known as Shark Tank. Your input is greatly appreciated and I believe you have earned upwards 10% equity in Atomic Networks Inc due to your efforts.

+1 Although short, I think you've nailed all the questions and have potential to be a solid part of the team. Definitely worth an interview.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/