Denied NotBadAtGameBambozzini Staff Application

This application has to be one of the worst ones I have seen. You put zero effort into this at all.
First of all, you say you have been bullied because you sound 8. Being a staff member will not stop this bullying, it will endorse it.
Next thing, to me it sounds like you would only like to become staff to abuse the power and go on a crazy power trip. We absolutely cannot have that.
Then, you have a HateSpeech warn, I don't even want an explanation it just shows how immature you are.
If you put actual effort into this app and did not quickly make it we would be having a different conversation.
The truth is you are immature and it makes me think you are actually 8 and lied about your age.
Absolutely one of the worst apps I've seen. See you in 2 weeks.
Bro, it's not that serious its gmod not a real job

Application Denied
Your application lacks the effort required to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing, you may reapply in 2 weeks. Feel free to DM me on Discord with any questions/concerns.​

-1 " ive been bulied alot on the server because i sound 8 and i would like to put a end to it" - This quote summarizes why you shouldn't become staff - We are looking for calm and collected individuals that would use the privileges of being moderator to make the server a better experience for everyone, not just themselves.

Many Thanks
- Stuck
i sound like im 1

An app with all -1 can get an interview it's decided by the Sa to decide that or not
What I mean by this statement is that a -1 from a user and -1 from a staff member carry different weights. The reason for this is that a staff member already knows what the staffing experience requires and can judge whether or not the applicant has what it takes to be a staff member.