Denied Nothackg Staff Application

Nothackg

User
Jul 23, 2023
Username: Nothackg

◈ Your In-Game Name: Fortnitemaster100

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198438698161/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Fortnitemaster100

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was playing on the Atomic RP server with my friend, and we were talking trash to each other when I said the F slur and R slur to him jokingly. Somebody overheard and made a ticket about me, and I was banned for 1 day. I understand what I did was wrong, and I don't plan on making the same mistake again. I know the rules of the server, and I understand what not to say.

How much playtime do you have on the server? About a 1 day or 2

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10am-10pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the AtomicRP staff team because I feel that I will be a good member doing my job the way it needs to be done. I will try to be online as much as I can, mostly reading staff reports and helping out other members of the server. I will make sure to get rid of the players who do not take RP seriously. I've had moderation experience on GTA Five M RP servers, which I feel is basically the same thing as Gmod RP servers.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted into the AtomicRP Staff Team because I know what I am supposed to do as a staff member. I know all the rules, and I know when someone is breaking them. When I see someone breaking the rules, I make a ticket about them. I take RP seriously. I do not like people who just like to mess around and don't take RP seriously. I do joke around every once in awhile, but I know when to take things seriously. My past admin experiences have taught me things that I will bring to this server if I get accepted on the staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Thank you for your time, and hopefully you will accept my application!

+/-
I really don't like the description of how you "take rp seriously", when this isn't a serious rp server. There's a bunch of goofballs all the time. They have fun, do their own thing. Quick note, you won't get to look at staff reports until you climb the ranks.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact Management on Discord for further questions.
We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/