Denied OddClub App

OddClub

User
Mar 15, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Nick Vally

Steam Name: OddClub

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123491500/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 24

Your discord name/tag: OddClub

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? no but can be

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? no

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 8hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) yes, i had done moderating for a few other servers in the past and some on fiveM but sadly most of then die and shut down.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) no but i been told that thay realy need help

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? CAD system and alittle of blogs

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? to help and support the grouth of the server

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? i can be on around 1zm cst to 5am or longer on my days off and with my work in the past i feel as if i can handle the list of problems that may show up

-/+
Seems like you did not put that much time and effort into the app, Plus I have never seen you so I cannot say much.

-1 Application could definitely be better, and you don't meet the minimum playtime. I'd recommend playing a while longer before worrying about becoming staff. Hopefully I'll see you on the staff team someday, however. Good luck! :)