Denied Painn's staff application

Painn

User
Mar 14, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Painn

Steam Name: Pain

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198982267800

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your discord name/tag: Pain_#4661

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? nope

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? i was warned for RDM, but to be fair i warned him 2 times then he ran at me with a Knife

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
3 days 18 hours and 26mins

Have you read up on our rules fully?

i did, i can tell u them off the top of my head

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

i have looked over the rules, and i would say i am down with the basics

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

i use my Mic vary often if not constantly , about 12 hours a day

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) nope, i have never ben a staff on any sort of server

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Shepard,

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
just for a hobby, mostly cuz the server is vary chill and not to mention
u can get away with alot of stuff.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

theres no real reason behind it, i dont mind being staff and i also dont mind if om not, im going to support the server either way.

-1 Just because ive seen and experienced you NLRing/RDMing to me and others, Also have seen you being somewhat toxic.

-/+ (Neutral)
Ive seen you active on the discord but other than that, the application looks alright
Good Luck!

-1 any person that would lie on someone else's staff application to make them look bad because your hurt about a knife trade shouldn't be staff.

-1 He doesn't seem very reliable to me! He didn't even answer the "If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?" question. I'm also pretty positive he's RDMed me.