Accepted Parkour Master Staff Application

Modifiedc4

User
Oct 9, 2023
Username: Parkour Master

◈ Your In-Game Name: modifiedc4

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199237616621/

Your Age: 15 yet to be 16 in january 2nd of 2024

Your Discord Tag: modifiedc4

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have gotten 2 RDA warns and 2 RDM warns and 1 prop minging warn which all have expired in the past couple of weeks. Most of these warns were by pure accident and I had little experience in the game then and didn't know much about darkRP in general. All of these warns were from when I only had a couple days of experience and I didn't really
understand or pay attention to the rules and I was just playing to get something out of it. Also, most of these warns were from my lack of experience in learning due to this being the first ever DarkRp server i've played on.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days, 20 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:00 PM -10:00 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to prove to everyone that I am worthy of helping people on the server and showing the true experience of AtomicRp throughout all of the people and giving as much support as possible to those who are in need. Another reason I want to become staff is so that I can learn as much as possible to help provide as much support needed to keep the server preforming well and keep the players engaged and happy with their experience. Also, I could contribute to the staff team themselves and help out clearing up some things if they're having trouble. Lastly, I feel like I would get along with the staff team well since I already know most of them and that I could potentially create more friends and socialize with fellow staff members.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted into the AtomicRp staff team because I feel like I have a general understanding of the rules and what I should do about certain situations and problems, To further explain this I have read the rules top to bottom studying and taking notes on most of the very important rules. Also, I should be accepted into staff because I have a very perceptive personality and I like to look at things different way with others which I think would greatly help the staff team. Another reason that I should be accepted into staff team is so that I can provide a clean and cut experience for anyone that has issues with gameplay or performance and provide them with the best help that I can offer. Lastly, I should be in staff team so I help make AtomicRp a better place and shape it to be the best of the best and make DarkRp a better place and more enjoyable for everyone.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am game addicted, I have 2 cats and a loving family and a burning passion to fix peoples problems and make them happy as possible. I focus mostly on school and play when I can and I enjoy playing many varieties of games. A few games that I play are...Project zomboid, Metro Exodus, Black mesa, Payday 2 and 3, and Lego Starwars The Skywalker Saga.

+1 personally talked to in-game seems really passionate about it would like to see a interview/getting "hired" hope to see you seen as part of staff

+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team