Pinkman

User
Sep 20, 2020
Your In-Game Name: Pinkman

Steam Name: Pinkman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95940541

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: Pinkman#9141

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for? Yes twice both for RDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum) 3 days 3 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I have on the !MOTD

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook? Yes I have just before writing this.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I prefer typing but I do use my mic most of the time.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to become staff because I'm on late nights and afternoons I'm on the server a lot and I can't tell you how many times I'd have to wait hours in spawn because no staff are on and some minge decides to prop block or a mass rdmer comes on and decides to ruin fun for everyone I think I can be reliable staff to help out with that.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I have 2,600 hours on Garry's mod and I've been staff on a lot of servers I know a lot about staffing and Dark RP I think I can be a great help to the staff team because I'm on a lot have tons of experience ( Like on Victoria RP, Non Stop Networks and a lot of others when I was a little younger.) I have school but it's cut short due to Covid-19 So weekdays I won't be too active early but other than that I'm always free to hop on and help out. That's why I think that I should be staff.

Thanks for taking time to read and consider me :)

Accepted for Interview
You will have 1 week to complete your interview or your application will be automatically denied.​