Looking for Players PocketDoobert’s Looking For Gang Members <3

Making false accusations is pretty wild
steve ive insided you guys 3 differnent times on 3 different aliases you are not safe printing with the dooberts you will get raided and insided constantly say good by to any net profit when printing in their shitty bases

steve ive insided you guys 3 differnent times on 3 different aliases you are not safe printing with the dooberts you will get raided and insided constantly say good by to any net profit when printing in their shitty bases
Proof? clips? Women?

> Leader's In-Game Name: ohheyitstimmy
> Leader's Discord: ohheyitstimmy
> Why you should join our gang: We’re looking for people to join and print and party raid! we’re in association with the Scoobert Dooberts, Oracle Order of Dooberts and more Dooberts communities! We’re trying to get to 150 health. Right now we’re at 125 so close yet so far! But you are more than welcome to join this NICER gang of the Dooberts!!
> How to join: Message ohheyitstimmy your steam id!
1707974461101.png

• Wow
Reactions: soryuu
> Leader's In-Game Name: ohheyitstimmy
> Leader's Discord: ohheyitstimmy
> Why you should join our gang: We’re looking for people to join and print and party raid! we’re in association with the Scoobert Dooberts, Oracle Order of Dooberts and more Dooberts communities! We’re trying to get to 150 health. Right now we’re at 125 so close yet so far! But you are more than welcome to join this NICER gang of the Dooberts!!
> How to join: Message ohheyitstimmy your steam id!
Sure I just got un blacklisted (I think) for duped money someone gave me but I would like to join since this is my first group I’m joining