Work in Progress Fentanyl Insiders is coming soon!

Ziptie

User
Oct 6, 2023
New york
Fentanyl insididers will be a joint operation gang that is in a work in progress due to my account on atomic being banned.

My pursuit onto this gang: DO you causing havoc on the server wanna get back at someone in a way where you are risking your time on the server? Do you hate low income bases that take over your key basing spot?
Get you name on the list to join this shitty gang.

Benefits: 125 health and a storage filled with 400 sticky grenades and sticky emps for maximum effort of terror

Our goal terrorize big gangs and small bases around the map to a point of them leaving

if you want to take a risk inside a big base to get them off the server.

MY stat card

Insided bases named by party

The breakfast club (waffle house manager) have been insided 4 times in the past 2 months

Scoobert dooberts have been insided 6 times in the past 2 months which if you have seen there player count have drasticly dropped due to being economicly damaged by me and a little friend.

random bases:2 i needed money.

As by my goals terrorize big gangs to a point where they either quit from being insided or raided (the breakfast club) or lose playercount in your gang (dooberts)

fuck around and find out

so join this amazing gang once its made to reek havoc on the server to get these growing gangs off the grid

Fentanyl Empire stands!