Apr 19, 2023
Username: MOOSE

◈ Your In-Game Name: CPTProMoose

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GAMING-CP/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: MOOSE#1658

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. My first warning was on 4/7/2023 Time 22:24:42
i was warned by JeyhocKey51 for FaildRP During Raid (Class lll)

I joined the server not that long before this ban and was still reading up on the rules as i played the game. On that day i was getting raided by some people on the server and got killed. When i got killed i went back to the raid and killed the raiders and they made a ticket and then i was warned

My Second Warning was on 4/8/2023 time 22:51:56
I was warned by Gliz for RDM (Class lll)

Allmost around the same time of my last Warning butt on a Different Day. I wan roaming the streets and befriended someone and we were talking and someone came up and kidnapped him right in front of me and then chased them down then i killed the kidnapper after i killed the kidnapper he made a ticket and then i was warned for RDM

My third Warning was on 4/8/2023 time13:27:18
I was warned by potompatomp for Faild RP during Raid (Class lll)

on this particular warning was in one of my first big groups and were geting raided and i got killed and went back to the raid and in to the base and was stand around and then someone madea ticket and i did not know i could not go back to the raid at all i had a understanding that i could not go back to kill or interrupt the raid and i was fine but i was wrong and i was warned

My furth warning/ban was on 4/15/2023 Time 01:55:08
I was warned /baned by WASHY_ll for FailRP During Raid (Class lll)

on this ban me and my group were raiding and the base owners killed me and a couple of my group members and we went back and we thought the raiders got killed or left and went back in and we seen someone that was not in the groun and i killed them then the raiders made i ticket and then i was warned/baned beacuse it was my 3 warning for FaildRP During raid

My fifth waring/Ban was on 4/16/2023 Time 09:56:38
I was warned/baned by Ryze for PropMinge (Class ll)

i wan in a big group with someone with a month werth of hours and we were chilling and he unlocked some printers and i seen then had about 3 million werth of cash ttotal and i was like no one was looking so i took it but thats when the MOST famous quote hit me JUST BEACUST YOU CAN DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN and i was warned /baned

and i believe i hade learnd my lesson form all these warning /bans beacuse i cant promise that i have learnd my leason beacuse no one is perfect and if i promise ill be lying beacus as a human we all make mistakes and learn form them and do our best to prevent them happening again : )

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d1h32m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? pacific standard time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am usually on between 4pm to 10 pm from monday-thursday and on friday-sunday any were form 10am to 10pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have always been drawn to immersive online communities where players can create their own unique characters and stories. AtomicRP is one such community that I have been a part of for some time now, and I have come to appreciate the depth of creativity, talent, and dedication that its players and staff members bring to the table.

Recently I have decided that I want to take my involvement with AtomicRP to the next level by applying to join the staff team. There are several reasons why I believe I would make a valuable addition to the team.

Firstly I have a ok understanding of the rules and regulations that govern AtomicRP. Having been a player for over 2 days I am familiar with the guidelines that keep the community safe, respectful, and fun for all member. I am also able to communicate these rules clearly and fairly to other players, ensuring that everyone is held accountable for their actions.

Secondly I have excellent interpersonal skills that I believe would be useful in a staff role. I am a patient and empathetic listener and I enjoy helping others resolve conflicts and find solutions to their problems. I am also able to remain calm and professional in highpressure situations, which I believe would be an asset when dealing with challenging or sensitive issues.

Thirdly I am a highly organized and reliable individual who takes responsibility for my commitments. I understand that being a staff member requires a significant time commitment and a willingness to be available when needed I am willing to put in the time and effort required to support the community and ensure that it runs smoothly.

Finally I am passionate about the AtomicRP community and believe that I have valuable ideas and insights to contribute as a staff member I am excited about the opportunity to collaborate with other staff members to improve the community, foster creativity, and create a welcoming environment for all players.

In conclusion, I believe that my understanding of the rules, my interpersonal skills, my reliability, and my passion for the community make me an excellent candidate for a staff position at AtomicRP. I am excited about the opportunity to give back to a community that has given me so much joy and entertainment, and I hope to be considered for the role.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As a some what a long-time player and dedicated member of the AtomicRP community, I am excited to apply for a staff position at this dynamic and engaging online roleplaying game. I believe that my experience, skills, and passion for the game make me an ideal candidate for this position, and I am confident that I would be an asset to the staff team.

Firstly, I have a deep understanding of the game's mechanics, rules, and lore. Having spent countless hours playing and interacting with other members of the community, I am intimately familiar with the various aspects of the game that players enjoy and the challenges they face. As a staff member I would be able to draw on this experience to help players navigate the game and create meaningful and engaging roleplaying experiences.

Secondly I possess strong interpersonal skills that I believe would make me an effective staff member. I am an excellent listener and communicator, able to deftly handle sensitive issues and resolve conflicts with tact and diplomacy. I am also a patient and empathetic individual, able to understand and address the needs and concerns of players with kindness and understanding.

Thirdly I am highly organized and dependable, with a proven track record of meeting deadlines and fulfilling commitments. I understand that a staff position requires a significant investment of time and energy, and I am fully committed to the role and to the community. I am willing to go above and beyond to ensure that the community is safe, respectful, and fun for all members.

Fourthly I am a creative and innovative individual who is constantly seeking new ways to improve and enhance the game. As a staff member, I would bring fresh ideas and perspectives to the table, helping to create new content and events that keep the game exciting and engaging for players.

Finally I am deeply passionate about the AtomicRP community and its members I believe that this game has the potential to create meaningful connections and lasting friendships, and I am committed to helping foster a sense of community and belonging among all players.

In conclusion, I believe that my experience, skills, and passion make me an ideal candidate for a staff position at AtomicRP. I am eager to contribute my talents and expertise to help make the game an even more vibrant and exciting place to be. I am committed to the community and to the players, and I am confident that I would be an asset to the staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am currently in foster care and it can be a challenging and complex experience for me and many children and young adults. are involves being placed in the care of individuals or families who are not biologically related to the child, and can be a result of various circumstances, such as abuse, neglect, or family conflict. While the goal of foster care is to provide a safe and stable environment for children and youth, it can also involve frequent transitions, uncertainty, and a sense of loss or disconnection from one's roots and identity and being part of these individuals who have been in foster care face unique challenges and struggles but this can lead to some days were i can not play my game but i can promise you that when i reach 18 in 6 months ill be able to dedicate more of my time and have waaay less interruptions on my time schudule and will devote my time in to this server

yep i checked this is 100% detected by chat gpt 0 nice try buddy aw
Username: MOOSE

◈ Your In-Game Name: CPTProMoose

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GAMING-CP/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: MOOSE#1658

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. My first warning was on 4/7/2023 Time 22:24:42
i was warned by JeyhocKey51 for FaildRP During Raid (Class lll)

I joined the server not that long before this ban and was still reading up on the rules as i played the game. On that day i was getting raided by some people on the server and got killed. When i got killed i went back to the raid and killed the raiders and they made a ticket and then i was warned

My Second Warning was on 4/8/2023 time 22:51:56
I was warned by Gliz for RDM (Class lll)

Allmost around the same time of my last Warning butt on a Different Day. I wan roaming the streets and befriended someone and we were talking and someone came up and kidnapped him right in front of me and then chased them down then i killed the kidnapper after i killed the kidnapper he made a ticket and then i was warned for RDM

My third Warning was on 4/8/2023 time13:27:18
I was warned by potompatomp for Faild RP during Raid (Class lll)

on this particular warning was in one of my first big groups and were geting raided and i got killed and went back to the raid and in to the base and was stand around and then someone madea ticket and i did not know i could not go back to the raid at all i had a understanding that i could not go back to kill or interrupt the raid and i was fine but i was wrong and i was warned

My furth warning/ban was on 4/15/2023 Time 01:55:08
I was warned /baned by WASHY_ll for FailRP During Raid (Class lll)

on this ban me and my group were raiding and the base owners killed me and a couple of my group members and we went back and we thought the raiders got killed or left and went back in and we seen someone that was not in the groun and i killed them then the raiders made i ticket and then i was warned/baned beacuse it was my 3 warning for FaildRP During raid

My fifth waring/Ban was on 4/16/2023 Time 09:56:38
I was warned/baned by Ryze for PropMinge (Class ll)

i wan in a big group with someone with a month werth of hours and we were chilling and he unlocked some printers and i seen then had about 3 million werth of cash ttotal and i was like no one was looking so i took it but thats when the MOST famous quote hit me JUST BEACUST YOU CAN DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN and i was warned /baned

and i believe i hade learnd my lesson form all these warning /bans beacuse i cant promise that i have learnd my leason beacuse no one is perfect and if i promise ill be lying beacus as a human we all make mistakes and learn form them and do our best to prevent them happening again : )

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d1h32m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? pacific standard time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am usually on between 4pm to 10 pm from monday-thursday and on friday-sunday any were form 10am to 10pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have always been drawn to immersive online communities where players can create their own unique characters and stories. AtomicRP is one such community that I have been a part of for some time now, and I have come to appreciate the depth of creativity, talent, and dedication that its players and staff members bring to the table.

Recently I have decided that I want to take my involvement with AtomicRP to the next level by applying to join the staff team. There are several reasons why I believe I would make a valuable addition to the team.

Firstly I have a ok understanding of the rules and regulations that govern AtomicRP. Having been a player for over 2 days I am familiar with the guidelines that keep the community safe, respectful, and fun for all member. I am also able to communicate these rules clearly and fairly to other players, ensuring that everyone is held accountable for their actions.

Secondly I have excellent interpersonal skills that I believe would be useful in a staff role. I am a patient and empathetic listener and I enjoy helping others resolve conflicts and find solutions to their problems. I am also able to remain calm and professional in highpressure situations, which I believe would be an asset when dealing with challenging or sensitive issues.

Thirdly I am a highly organized and reliable individual who takes responsibility for my commitments. I understand that being a staff member requires a significant time commitment and a willingness to be available when needed I am willing to put in the time and effort required to support the community and ensure that it runs smoothly.

Finally I am passionate about the AtomicRP community and believe that I have valuable ideas and insights to contribute as a staff member I am excited about the opportunity to collaborate with other staff members to improve the community, foster creativity, and create a welcoming environment for all players.

In conclusion, I believe that my understanding of the rules, my interpersonal skills, my reliability, and my passion for the community make me an excellent candidate for a staff position at AtomicRP. I am excited about the opportunity to give back to a community that has given me so much joy and entertainment, and I hope to be considered for the role.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As a some what a long-time player and dedicated member of the AtomicRP community, I am excited to apply for a staff position at this dynamic and engaging online roleplaying game. I believe that my experience, skills, and passion for the game make me an ideal candidate for this position, and I am confident that I would be an asset to the staff team.

Firstly, I have a deep understanding of the game's mechanics, rules, and lore. Having spent countless hours playing and interacting with other members of the community, I am intimately familiar with the various aspects of the game that players enjoy and the challenges they face. As a staff member I would be able to draw on this experience to help players navigate the game and create meaningful and engaging roleplaying experiences.

Secondly I possess strong interpersonal skills that I believe would make me an effective staff member. I am an excellent listener and communicator, able to deftly handle sensitive issues and resolve conflicts with tact and diplomacy. I am also a patient and empathetic individual, able to understand and address the needs and concerns of players with kindness and understanding.

Thirdly I am highly organized and dependable, with a proven track record of meeting deadlines and fulfilling commitments. I understand that a staff position requires a significant investment of time and energy, and I am fully committed to the role and to the community. I am willing to go above and beyond to ensure that the community is safe, respectful, and fun for all members.

Fourthly I am a creative and innovative individual who is constantly seeking new ways to improve and enhance the game. As a staff member, I would bring fresh ideas and perspectives to the table, helping to create new content and events that keep the game exciting and engaging for players.

Finally I am deeply passionate about the AtomicRP community and its members I believe that this game has the potential to create meaningful connections and lasting friendships, and I am committed to helping foster a sense of community and belonging among all players.

In conclusion, I believe that my experience, skills, and passion make me an ideal candidate for a staff position at AtomicRP. I am eager to contribute my talents and expertise to help make the game an even more vibrant and exciting place to be. I am committed to the community and to the players, and I am confident that I would be an asset to the staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am currently in foster care and it can be a challenging and complex experience for me and many children and young adults. are involves being placed in the care of individuals or families who are not biologically related to the child, and can be a result of various circumstances, such as abuse, neglect, or family conflict. While the goal of foster care is to provide a safe and stable environment for children and youth, it can also involve frequent transitions, uncertainty, and a sense of loss or disconnection from one's roots and identity and being part of these individuals who have been in foster care face unique challenges and struggles but this can lead to some days were i can not play my game but i can promise you that when i reach 18 in 6 months ill be able to dedicate more of my time and have waaay less interruptions on my time schudule and will devote my time in to this server
i all ready know im sorry i was doing the application with chat gbt with me and my friend for a joke to see if anyone would notice and ill do a real application my self btf im am in foster care that was not a lie

Application Denied
This application was created by an AI, and not by yourself.
You are now
blacklisted from becoming staff.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.