Denied gasmaskeddummy Staff Application

gasmaskeddummy

User
Oct 13, 2023
Username: gasmaskeddummy

◈ Your In-Game Name: ClassicIdiot

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198947760469/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: gasmaskeddummy

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Failrp /2 for an unknown reason, same thing with failbasing. Hate speech because I said rotation when I was making a joke and someone thought I said a slur against mentally challanged folk so i got banned for a day, RDM which was factual, accidentally shot a guy because of a missclick and then failrp during raid because I was confused on nlr which was when I had first joined the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day, 7 hours, 26 minutes, 13 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
The tenure isn't applicable anymore, considering they discontinued in 2020, they were known as the alias "Greentech Star Wars", it's not really heard of considering it was rather small, but I was the head admin on that server before it got discontinued.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? C.E.S.T, Centeral European Summer Time.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? usually around 3 to 10 pm CEST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to join the AtomicRP team because I am passionate about gaming and have always been an avid fan of role-playing games. The prospect of working with a talented and enthusiastic group of people to create and run an engaging gaming community is a dream come true. I believe that my skills in communication, teamwork, and problem-solving would be a valuable asset to the team, and I am eager to help create a safe and welcoming environment for our players. Additionally, I am impressed by the team's dedication to transparency and ethical standards, and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to a community that values these qualities. Overall, I believe that being a part of the AtomicRP staff team would be a rewarding and fulfilling experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted onto the staff team because I am an extremely capable and motivated individual who is passionate about gaming and community building. I have a strong understanding of the rules and guidelines of the server and have already spent a considerable amount of time researching the staff team, so I will be able to hit the ground running. Additionally, I am a strong communicator and problem solver who has the ability to work well with others. I believe that my skills will be a valuable asset to the team, and I am confident that I can contribute to the success of the server. Moreover, I believe that my commitment to excellence and ethical behavior sets me apart from other candidates and will help me to earn the respect of both my fellow staff members and the community. Finally, I am dedicated to the success and well-being of the server, and I am willing to go above and beyond to ensure that all members have the best possible experience

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am Danish, so it may be 10pm for you whenever I am at my highschool. Also had to edit the application for exliipso's approval.

Last edited:
+1 Looks pretty good! Last two questions are a bit short but it looks genuine.

this application is mid people are only +1ing because meanspoon did
you people cant think for yourselves if this was anybody else it wouldn't have such good reception