Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 13

Your Discord (with tag): Death_wish#2043

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 hours and 28 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? 3h 29m

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? im on most of the time

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? to learn to a staff member

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to know what it is like to be staff and learn from other staff members

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i have 274 hours on g mod and i play on orbital server and i don't play that often

-1 underage, under playtime requirement, and zero effort, if you wanna know what it is like to be a staff member just ask, most of us would be happy to have a dialouge with you

-1 skull emojis
skull.jpg

This is what lack of effort is, you put less than 5 minutes into this application when you should have put more than an hour.
I don't really think you would be a good staff member on Atomic but prove me wrong in 2 weeks if you wish.

Application Denied
If you have any questions on why your application is being denied, please reach out to me on discord.
Ya Ming Gotcha#9941