Accepted PrinceJaydenTM Staff Application

Jexx

User
Jan 29, 2023
Username: PrinceJaydenTM

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jexx

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199101006793/

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: cozziecosmic

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1 MRDM which was a mistake cause I didn't fully understand, I was a gun dealer supplying the police and mayor with weapons and they mayor wanted me to help protect them. but I didn't know I couldn't do that., another one I have that I can see that is on my list is a RDM , I was part of a hitman job and i wasn't aware that I had to wait 5mins for another hit, (1st time being hitman) so they were gonna let me off and I wanted them to give me the repercussions because I did break a rule.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2w 6d 11h 3m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes i have read the rules fully and made sure i was full aware of them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes i do and i have a fully adjustable volume microphone.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No, but I have some experience staffing on different games/applications, like fiveM, I have had 7 month experience staffing there but I stopped staffing there because they were corrupt, banning people for no reason and i know it wouldnt look good on me.

What is your time zone? Pacific standard time. California time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On the mornings from 6-10am on some weekdays 10am-4pm on some weekdays aswell and nights 9/10pm -3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the atomic staff team to help the fellow members and staff team so they are not drowning in tickets, and to make sure everything is going smoothly and everyone gets help with what they need, and when i see someone stuggling with stuff i want to be the kind of person to help them out with gadgets like the tool gun, stacker, texts and others. More reasons why i want to be part of the staff teams is to be someone that the players and civs etc can rely on to help .

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because I am very helpful and caring and I try to do things right doing cits and helping staff, members, newcomers and others if they have any questions or concerns. I also feel like I should be accepted is to make sure everyone that joins the server feel welcome. Another thing why i feel like i should be accepted is because im very usefull and helpfull to others and, i can solve problems.,

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm a very outgoing person and I love helping people. I'm very understanding, if I would deal with a cit i will try to get as much information. I do a lot of hobbies like, riding dirtbikes, drag racing with my dad and driving late at night. but mainly I just want to help people and make the server feel like there home for gmod. ( something I feel like people should know is I do get frustrated , but I am working on it as best as I can and I have improved it and I get less frustrated.

Last edited:
+/- low effort // Remember you can edit your application. // If this is "Jex the Rex" he is a great guy but the app is lacking. // Also your Gmod hours aren't public on your steam, and you aren't in the atomic steam group from what I can tell.

thank you, im still editing this atm fixing some spelling errors and adding alittle more info.

+1 Very active and positive member of the community would love to see them staffing

Last edited:
-1 Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you line 2 "cit"