Quality Of Life Changes

Andrew

User
Jun 10, 2021
I have a few suggestions that don't deserve their own post, so I figured I'd just combine them in one post.​

• Sound Notification for PM's
    • I often miss private messages all together because the chat is cluttered, and there is barely any visual change between the PM's and normal chat. It moves so fast as well, and that makes them very easy to accidentally miss. A simple sound notification, or separate PM system ( with tabs) would solve this.

• No-collide World tool
    • No collide world tool, to disable collision of props with the world. Just makes building easier, instead of always having to use precision tool to push the props into place.

• Announce New Coinflips in Chat
    • Send a chat message when a new coinflip is submitted. Most people say in ooc that they put it up anyway, so a message in chat would be nice.

Sound notification for PM's seems cool ig.

No collide world tool might be exploited

New coinflips announcments would be hella annoying imo.

I like the sound notification for pm a lot

Agree that no collide tool would be taken advantage of

Just advert your coinflips

I think that if these things would be added they could be so easily abused. I also don't think that this suggestion is very beneficial to the server. This is just my opinion and I would love to see more suggestions in the future.

Signed, MrgotdeLute

I think the pm noise with get peoples attention since most of the time people do not even notice the pm in chat. But No collided world props will be abuse and I do not think it should be added. ALSO I think the coinflip announcement should not be added since you can just advert it in chat.

Reactions: LewD_Teddie