The Backrooms
Username: Ramone BTW

◈ Your In-Game Name: RAMONE BTW

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RamoneBTW/

Your Age: 22

Your Discord Tag: Ramone_BTW#5063

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.

DATE FORMAT - MM/DD/YYYY

WARN #1

DATE: 05/07/2023

TIME: 11:08 PM

REASON: FAIL RP DURING RAID (CLASS III)

I was about to actually hop off the server right before the raid occurred. Guy came in blasting and caught me off
guard. I take full blame for this one because instead of just waiting for him to finish his raid I left the server.

WARN #2

DATE: 05/10/2023

TIME: 2:55 AM

REASON: RDM (CLASS III)

I remember this one, there was a guy who was teasing me kill him. He managed to succeed and come to find out the way it all went down managed to get me warned for RDM. The guy actually tried to talk to the admin to let me out as he was trying to get a million bucks out of me.

WARN #3

DATE: 05/12/2023

TIME: 4:10 AM

REASON: RDM (CLASS III)

I really don't remember what happened on this one but obviously I was in the wrong and faced the
consequences of my actions. What ever took place on this morning I obviously deserved the warn.

WARN #4

DATE: 05/12/2023

TIME: 4:31 AM

REASON: WITCH HUNTING (CLASS III)

THIS WARN WAS A MISTAKE BY KZIK HE WAS ATTEMPTING TO WARN ANOTHER PLAYER BUT ACCIDENTALLY PUT IN ON ME INSTEAD. HE TRIED TO GET THE WARN REMOVED BUT ITS STILL ON MY WARN LIST.

BELOW IS A LINK TO A IMGUR PIC OF MY WARN LIST
👇
WARN LIST FOR RAMONE BTW

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 DAYS, 9 HOURS, 22 MINUTES, 53 SECONDS

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10PM - 5AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? This is the first RP server on gmod I actually started to take seriously. Especially after running into some pretty cool people. Being able to be that one staff member people can remember (I know there's already cool admins KZIK being one of the many). I just love people man to be honest. Atomic RP is one of the least toxic RP servers i've played on. I really want to be part of the staff team though just to help out late night as I noticed there arent too many mods on in the early mornings.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? At the end of the day the decision is of course up to you guys but I can assure you I'll operate with loyalty, honesty, and make sure everyone has a fun time on the server. I get told a lot im a likeable person so I genuinely feel like ill be a great addition to the team. Not only that but I deal with people on a daily with my irl job (Life Insurance) so my patience is top notch. I treat everyone the way i'd like to be treated and respect any and everyone no matter if we don't see eye to eye on things. I feel like I should be accepted to the staff team because I can for sure add some flavor to the server with my personality. So what do you say :)?

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Well like I said I'm a Life Insurance agent irl. I love to make others laugh as well. Really laid back but take any job im offered seriously. Obviously I'm not going to be a keyboard warrior if im make a trial mod lol. Like I said man the main thing is to make sure everyone has a good time on the server.

Last edited:
-1 Low effort | You still have time to edit this and add more detail before people put their responses in. | Good luck!

-1 low effort and lots of warns, feel free to edit and improve, in fact, please do as id like to see you succeed, good luck sir.

You put more effort writing your warns than you did explaining why you should be accepted and why you want to be accepted. You need more written sentence's on the last 2 question's and your warns concern me a bit with 4 warns in 6 day's with 2 being on the same day 21 minute's apart. Although your warns are no longer active and will be removed off your record if they haven't already.

-1 Like others have stated, you didn't much much effort into answering both why you wanted to be staff and why you would be a good staff. On top of that, you have a good handful of warns.

-1 low effort, would possibly change to +1 after edit
EDITED
-1 Low effort | You still have time to edit this and add more detail before people put their responses in. | Good luck!
-1 You put more effort into warns than last two questions lol

You put more effort writing your warns than you did explaining why you should be accepted and why you want to be accepted. You need more written sentence's on the last 2 question's and your warns concern me a bit with 4 warns in 6 day's with 2 being on the same day 21 minute's apart. Although your warns are no longer active and will be removed off your record if they haven't already.
-1 low effort and lots of warns, feel free to edit and improve, in fact, please do as id like to see you succeed, good luck sir.
edited

Feels very low effort, doesnt really seem like this was thought out or really considered before applying

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.