Denied Raptor Kalan Staff Application

Raptor Kalan

User
May 21, 2022
Username: Raptor Kalan

◈ Your In-Game Name: Raptor Kalan

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/read-me-first-steps-to-becoming-a-staff-member.2614/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your Discord (with tag): Raptor Kalan#1471

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Rdm cases that were false because the people who complained just kept talking louder so it seemed more true

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day 11 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? AEST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Different times Dependant on Work and University

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because it seems that some staff would rather Let Chaos happen while waiting for another staff to jump in, Joining the team would allow me to Fill in those cracks and make the server a better Living space for all Players

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I intend to be a long term player/staff member, teaching me how to use the staff items would likely get me to be on more like all days, and my way of detecting Lyres and Cheats is quite un matched

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Ive been on discord for 5 years ever since it began
I have a friend who is Staff on a star wars Rp server and wont shut up about it, I've met some really nice people on this server so honestly meeting all the members and Learning more about how Garry's Mod Staff tools work would Expand my Love for this game.

-1, not very good grammar, play time meets the requirement though it’d be nice to have more time played if looking to join the team. I believe you may have what it takes to do an interview though you need more time to further grow and more time to learn the rules to the extent you must in order to be on our team.

Positives:
- None
Negatives:
- Terrible grammar/spelling
- Not enough information
- Your Steam profile link isn't even a Steam profile
Other:
You do not show the dedication as to why you should be a staff member. You basically listed the job description as your reasoning and there's no details as to why you would be a better applicant versus anyone else. The fact that you said "Rdm cases that were false because the people who complained just kept talking louder so it seemed more true" makes me feel like you can't own up to actually doing something wrong.
Overall: -1

First, you have terrible grammar and spelling; then, you proceeded not to follow the application format and have little to no effort into the application; you need to put more effort into the last two questions. This means you need to describe in more detail why you want to be a staff member and why we should accept you and not others; how should we receive a staff member like this without effort shown in their application?
In the future, I would recommend you use Accepted Staff Apps to understand how an application needs to be.

Please try again in 2 weeks :D

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)