User
Dec 15, 2022
Username: Rashante

In-Game Name ♛ rashantebeats

SteamID/SteamID64 76561199063590708

Discord Rashante#3171

Date of Item Loss Dec 15, 2022

Time of Item Loss 800,000$

What happened? danny red boy was "selling his printers" while afk said to pay him 800k for them, after i payed he killed himself and never dropped the printers taking the money. talked to admin and he told me to request refund here

What server did you lose your items on? atomic rp 1

What do you need refunded? just the 800,000$

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. admin mr breast told me to request for refund here since this kid has 5 reports and is still not banned

Request Denied
Again, sorry for your loses, but as per rule A9: Agreements between players outside of 1st party AtomicRP addons for in game money, items, entities, etc. are Non Enforceable (Staff won't intervene), we can not enforce exchanges between players for printers. You might want to avoid any kind of deals for printers with this player in the future.

Request Denied
Again, sorry for your loses, but as per rule A9: Agreements between players outside of 1st party AtomicRP addons for in game money, items, entities, etc. are Non Enforceable (Staff won't intervene), we can not enforce exchanges between players for printers. You might want to avoid any kind of deals for printers with this player in the future.
so you server owners are okay with this guy scamming people and youre gonna do nothing about it even tho theres multiple reports against him. kids scamming people who actually like this server and spend time and yall are just okay with it lmao. thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard. atleast ban the kid. hes litteraly ruining the rp