Accepted RaySuperSoup Staff Application

RaySuperSoup

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
May 18, 2024
Username: RaySuperSoup

◈ Your In-Game Name: RaySuperSoup

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199230433818/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: raysupersoup

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I only have 1 warning of breaking nlr but it was a false warning but at the time I didn't have proof so I wasn't able to fight it, it happened a long time ago as well.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have probably around 135 since I only have 139 hours and I've really only played this server

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? I'm in Pacific time zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekdays probably around 6pm-10pm but on the weekends around 10am-11pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? This was one of the few servers I tried out when I first starting playing gmod and it drew me in with it's funny memebers and nice staff so I've been coming back to it ever since. I want to be apart of the staff team to further help benefit the server by getting rid of the people who break the rules and being apart of the staff team sounds like it'd be really fun as I'd get to make more friends since everyone I've met on the staff team has been generally cool and open-minded. But to be completely honest I didn't even think about applying for staff but I also think that this is the next step in playing on this server since I've already met all of my goals(in-game money wise and having a good base) that logically the only thing left to do is help better the server by joining the staff team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I think I'm a pretty charismatic guy so I'm able to make friends really easy but I also like being fair and treat everyone as equals, I always try to remain neutral till I hear both sides of the stories. I believe in the golden rule of "treat others how you want to be treated" so I'll always give out respect if they give me respect but I do try to refrain from scooping down to their level if their rude or being mean since everyone has something going on. I still give out respect even if they don't deserve it.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I love to just chill, hangout with people and just make friends all around. Socializing is one of my favorite things to do

Hey I'm dumb so I didn't understand how the time worked but I have 4 days and 10 hours on the server

+1 Solid application and an active player who's been really helpful.​

• Love
Reactions: Sunee