Refund for two max oneprints and a minigun

TequilaSalad

User
Nov 12, 2021
Refund Rules
  1. We can only give you money, and weapons/sweps lost during an event. (No exceptions!)
  2. We only refund in instances where the server directly crashed and you lost items as a result of that server crash.
    1. The only exception to this rule is in the case where a staff member has directly told you that you can make a refund request following a sit that resulted in you losing money/items. (In which case this staff member must be present on your refund request to validate that claim)
  3. You must show good proof that your items were lost. Witnesses do not count as proof, you must either be able to show video evidence of a crash incident happening with before and after shots showing us the items you lost, or you must be able to provide the same thing with screenshots and timestamps backed up through in game chat and crash logs.
  4. Don't ask staff to take a look at your refund request, if you ask staff to look into your refund request it will be instantly denied.
  5. Only ask for refunds on items/money you have lost, if your friend wants their stuff back, they have to make a separate refund request.
  6. We don't refund for non server related crashes/issues. If you crashed from the server or your internet died, you cannot be refunded for items you lost.
  7. Be as descriptive as possible, if you want us to help you, you must be as specific as possible!

Refund Request Template

In-Game Name: Tequilasalad
Steam Name: Tequilasalad
SteamID:
Discord: Tequilasalad

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 230 AM US EST 11.12.21
What happened: Warranted by cop without advert to seize my printers in violation of the rules, they came in and arrested me and blew up the oneprints. Omexy told me to make a refund request and dealt with the sit

What do you need refunded?: the cash for two max oneprints and either one minigun or the equal value of one minigun
Evidence: staff witness (omexy) and the guy confessed to not doing an advert (omexy can confirm)

Yes, Indeed. The cop took the money from Tequilas printer and only paid back the money he took and paid for nothing else except for the withdrawal amount.