Refund request 9/3/21

Potompatomp

User
Aug 30, 2021
In-Game Name: Potampatomp
Steam Name: Potompatomp
SteamID: SteamID [ STEAM_0:0:246872267 ] SteamID64 [ 76561198454010262 ] Steam Name [ Potampatomp ]
Discord Potompatomp#6597

(This is a copy of DrChicken's refund request, I'm making it for myself because I don't know if I will be given the refund from his request)

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 2:29 PM EST 9/31/2021
What happened:
Me, Potampotmp, and AwakeSkull51 we're basing like normal and making money, potampatomp and I had both bought printers from two people, and also had our own racks up. Someone named Joe Who had been fucking with us all day, kept trying to raid us and failing. So he waited under our ramp, and when potampatomp went to enter the base he came up with him. He waited for all the doors to be open and then killed potampotomp.
This breaks rule ERR2. Any form of raid (Party/PD/Bank etc.) must begin from the entrance of the base/building that is being raided.

RR3. Raids last 10 minutes, and begin at the first sign of combat, advert, or keycrack/lockpick.
This is failrp because he started the raid once he was already inside the base, not at the entrance.
We made a sit and he was warned for it and we we're told to make a forum post to receive our refunds.

What do you need refunded?: 3.75 mil for potampotmp's two racks 5.5mil for my two racks
Evidence:

Video of him starting the raid inside.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...3376/unknown_replay_2021.09.03-15.05_Trim.mp4
Screenshot of him being warned for it.
My two racks (Far right)

Last edited:
Refund Accepted.
You Will Only be refunded for YOUR printers. If the other players want their refund they can make a separate request.
Contact a
SMod+ while you are on the server to receive your refund and send them this post.
Refund Amount: $1,000,000

Refund Accepted.
You Will Only be refunded for YOUR printers. If the other players want their refund they can make a separate request.
Contact a
SMod+ while you are on the server to receive your refund and send them this post.
Refund Amount: $1,000,000

Refund Complete c: