Accepted Reginald's Staff Application

Reginald

User
Dec 20, 2020
Your In-Game Name: Reginald

Steam Name: SnowPorts (Usually FloPorts but i festivised it :)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160116379

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
16 (yeah i know probably too young)

Your discord name/tag: FloPorts#1969

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
My Discord nick is Reginald, same with AtomicRP. My actuall non-nicked name is FloPorts for both.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers?
Only warning i can think of is propspam
If yes, what for?
Whenever I first joined, to be completely honest did not expect to stay around as long as I did, which lead to me being a bit of a minge.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
37, I may be wrong, but it is more then 24.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, i am willing to go over them again, too if need be.

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?
Yes, and just with the rules, i am willing to go over again if I need to.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do indeed have a microphone and am willing to use it, just never used it in game because of personal reasons.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
The reason i want to be apart of the staff team is because the server really is something special, i never expected to stick around for long but it just pulled me in. Everyone in the community is very nice and to be quite frank, the best staff team i've seen in awhile. I want to help put positivity into the community and keep it fun so new members do end up sticking around, like what happened to me

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

In my opinion, I should be accepted into the staff team because i know the rules pretty well, i can handle most situations fine on my own. I can catch on and learn very quickly, which if I am accepted, will make training and adjusting to changes much easier. I've had mod experience before in a server named Pepperoni Cinema, but it never got action so this would most likely be my first time as an actuall staff member of an active community. If you do think about accepting me, id love to work with you all and make the community a clean and fun place <3

Very light +1
Interactions have been pleasant, active in the community, doesn't break rules.
Application needs work, answers are fairly generic, but it clearly has effort put into it.

Best of luck!

+1 from me. Ive seen you around the server a handful of times and Ive seen that you have a good character. You don't get heated when handling tough situations with other players and generally have kept your cool. I'd like to see you on the staff team and I feel like you would make a good member of it.

I hope to see you on the team soon, best of luck to you.

Seen you on alot recently, my first interaction with you was a great one.
I feel that you have a good grasp on our rules, I personally haven't had any sits about you except for " OMG REGINALD IS MIC SPAMMING AS HOBO". Anyway, for now, I look forward to the outcome of your application!

+1

+1 Its Regiiiii. Love this guy, have a feeling he can be a really good Staff. I see him on the server quite a bit and everyone just enjoys him being around<3 Best of Luck with your Application!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers to schedule an Interview at least 3 days from this message being posted.​