Jun 16, 2021
Job Title: Meth Cook

Job Salary:100$

Job Limit: 4

Category Affiliation: Criminal

Job Description: Cook variety's of strengths of Meth and sell them

Adds Permanent Law to law boards (if applicable): Already kind of a law

Job Rules: Cook Meth and Sell It.

Job Purpose: To Become the Best Meth Cook There is.

Weapons/Tools: No Weapons or Tools

Model (Workshop link with size of model):

Link To Addon (if applicable):

Also I think there should be a increase in the amount of money is made from meth it is very low for being 1 of the 4 jobs to kind of make money illegally.

+1
Meth really needs an overhaul in my opinion. This new add-on is also a very good and fun way to cook meth as I tried it before. It'll make meth much more hands-on and riskier to do. While having a much bigger payout (depending on the type of drugs that one makes) (The risks that come with this one are gassing the lab, and drug runs). The model is not important but it is a nice touch. If this has access to put multiple models, it would be fine.

The job limit is worrying as this server is usually full, so there might be a little toxicity coming with just 4.

+1
Meth really needs an overhaul in my opinion. This new add-on is also a very good and fun way to cook meth as I tried it before. It'll make meth much more hands-on and riskier to do. While having a much bigger payout (depending on the type of drugs that one makes) (The risks that come with this one are gassing the lab, and drug runs). The model is not important but it is a nice touch. If this has access to put multiple models, it would be fine.

The job limit is worrying as this server is usually full, so there might be a little toxicity coming with just 4.
The reason I put 4 cause of the entity that come with it, It will just make it more balanced for the server and adding something new. Just look at Meth Cook now like almost no-one does the job cause of how crappy it is.

-1 no he told me to reply to it, we had a meth cook in the server but it caused some problems
reply's to it negatively because im posting it, also this is a more balanced meth cook job, pretty much remodeling the old one. If you play on the server no-one ever plays the Meth Job. This plugin has been updated and revamped for server performance.

+1ish okay to start this off let me say, yes there needs to be a fix to the job it makes no money and has $0 in salary now the ish the model is fine now i don’t have a problem with it walter white funni but zeros methlab 2 is a piece of shit to me personally it sucks it really lacks in servers because of its features but something a serious cityrp server it would be fine on but a regular darkrp server it sucks on but in conclusion yes to the changes of the job no to the methlab addon

+1ish okay to start this off let me say, yes there needs to be a fix to the job it makes no money and has $0 in salary now the ish the model is fine now i don’t have a problem with it walter white funni but zeros methlab 2 is a piece of shit to me personally it sucks it really lacks in servers because of its features but something a serious cityrp server it would be fine on but a regular darkrp server it sucks on but in conclusion yes to the changes of the job no to the methlab addon
Hey just a general question when was the last time you used the addon, cause recently it was reworked and updated. I'm just curious cause Zero's addons are pretty good and majority of servers use them.

Hey just a general question when was the last time you used the addon, cause recently it was reworked and updated. I'm just curious cause Zero's addons are pretty good and majority of servers use them.
meth lab 2* zeros original meth lab is amazing that’s what the server uses now btw but the meth lab 2 it’s not really like darkrp friendly you have the pump that other people can mess with by the way and then on top of that btw you have other factors with the addon yes more features but you have to fit a tent in the base and on top of that everyone knows your cooking meth in there and also base building will be getting “nurfed” so you have a base that basiclly says “hi there’s meth here” and 100 other controls and on top of it your base isn’t going to be how strong it is right now this isn’t the best option and i feel most people won’t enjoy it yes it’s new and exciting i get it but is it as good as we have now?

meth lab 2* zeros original meth lab is amazing that’s what the server uses now btw but the meth lab 2 it’s not really like darkrp friendly you have the pump that other people can mess with by the way and then on top of that btw you have other factors with the addon yes more features but you have to fit a tent in the base and on top of that everyone knows your cooking meth in there and also base building will be getting “nurfed” so you have a base that basiclly says “hi there’s meth here” and 100 other controls and on top of it your base isn’t going to be how strong it is right now this isn’t the best option and i feel most people won’t enjoy it yes it’s new and exciting i get it but is it as good as we have now?
Yes I kinda understand but with the current meth lab it is literally boring there is no risk to reward, you can't mess up really. On the new one there are many ways to mess up which shows you, that you have to pay attention. The tents are great cause you can lock them and they can be lockpicked. As for the basing reform it'll be awhile and don't think it'll affect anything drastic. There are so many building you can place that tent in. I don't want a easy way to make money I sometimes want that challenge and this gives you a challenge the higher the grade of meth(which sells for more) the harder it is to create. This creates a sense of purpose you have to know what your doing. I feel like if people gave it a chance it would become popular. It in my opinion is better than the one we have now, there are so many people just sitting around making money this make you be more active and have to control it.

Yes I kinda understand but with the current meth lab it is literally boring there is no risk to reward, you can't mess up really. On the new one there are many ways to mess up which shows you, that you have to pay attention. The tents are great cause you can lock them and they can be lockpicked. As for the basing reform it'll be awhile and don't think it'll affect anything drastic. There are so many building you can place that tent in. I don't want a easy way to make money I sometimes want that challenge and this gives you a challenge the higher the grade of meth(which sells for more) the harder it is to create. This creates a sense of purpose you have to know what your doing. I feel like if people gave it a chance it would become popular. It in my opinion is better than the one we have now, there are so many people just sitting around making money this make you be more active and have to control it.
like i said man i support this to an extent but the methlab thing you can’t get me sold on i can only say that new features don’t always mean it’s as promised

like i said man i support this to an extent but the methlab thing you can’t get me sold on i can only say that new features don’t always mean it’s as promised
I agree but I have joined other servers with the mod and it was always taken, people offering to buy the job cause first you made decent money and that people enjoyed making meth. I'm just tired of boring jobs where all you do is sit around.

I agree but I have joined other servers with the mod and it was always taken, people offering to buy the job cause first you made decent money and that people enjoyed making meth. I'm just tired of boring jobs where all you do is sit around.
i under stand that last part i do but this is a very like you said interactive addon i know that but is it the smart choice for this server it’s the real question here small servers or more serious cityrp kinda feel servers that’s perfect but this server is full pop every day so will it fit in

i under stand that last part i do but this is a very like you said interactive addon i know that but is it the smart choice for this server it’s the real question here small servers or more serious cityrp kinda feel servers that’s perfect but this server is full pop every day so will it fit in
Honestly I believe it might and there were other meth addons I found but not as interactive and not updated. The job could create a more diverse look at making money. If you go on now not one person is playing the meth cook. Also if it doesn't work out it can always be removed, I just want the chance to see it work.

Honestly I believe it might and there were other meth addons I found but not as interactive and not updated. The job could create a more diverse look at making money. If you go on now not one person is playing the meth cook. Also if it doesn't work out it can always be removed, I just want the chance to see it work.
hey i don’t disagree, fuck it let’s give it a chance

+1 BUT it shouldnt make much more then it does now
Have you cooked meth on the server you get nothing pretty much Illegal Firework Maker make 80k per box and you get 35k per crate of meth. Lvl 10 Firework Machine can produce a box in 3 mins, It take 10 minutes for 1 batch of meth.

Have you cooked meth on the server you get nothing pretty much Illegal Firework Maker make 80k per box and you get 35k per crate of meth. Lvl 10 Firework Machine can produce a box in 3 mins, It take 10 minutes for 1 batch of meth.
It's the worst job for a reason, it's notmade to get to climbing the ranks of the server milly by milly, it's acheap and easy way to getmoney to do another higher paying jobc

It's the worst job for a reason, it's notmade to get to climbing the ranks of the server milly by milly, it's acheap and easy way to getmoney to do another higher paying jobc
This man right here, knows what he's talking about.

This man right here, knows what he's talking about.
How does he know though there isn't any risk to reward, all you have to do is literally the same thing as a firework maker but spend more time and nothing. At this point you literally have a job that NO ONE even plays cause of how crap it is. But no let's have a 8 player job that nobody plays.