Restrictive base around Elevators that should be for general usage

WD101

User
Jun 30, 2021
I believe people shouldn't be able to build a base around elevators on the map to force people to use them to raid your base, which also restricts general usage for easier travel around the map.

Example:
I came across a base today that the only way in or out was thru an elevator that would be normally used to get around the map easier, the base had nothing in the sewers indicating the base above the elevator and I was not able to leave the sewers that way and needed to go a different route, and if I were to try and raid it I would be forced to go thru the sewers to reach the base.

Allowing the ability to block of things like the elevators / other paths to the sewers, allows for interesting ways to build bases / making it harder to raid without map knowledge, improving the bases defence.
I do agree with the fact that if you do choose to base using a sewer tunnel, you should have it clear that the end of the tunnel is blocked going to a base.

-1. I see no problem with having bases like this, there is 7+ other entrance's to the sewers, and since one is in spawn you can always get down there. not knowing the map doesn't make the base harder or easier to raid. this only allows for more interesting designs and ideas. This is also only one spot on the map.