Denied Retroemit Staff Application

Retroemit

User
Feb 19, 2022
Username: Retroemit

◈ Your In-Game Name: Walter Heisenburg

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198239101274/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 20

Your Discord (with tag): Retroemit#8224

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 4 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 7pm-12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? To help the server, seeing as I play so much on it

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I bring a can-do attitude as well the desire to want to help the players of the server the same way that they have helped me

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I've worked in a supervising type of position before.

-1 There's almost not effort at all put into the application. I recommend looking at previous accepted applications to see the level of effort you should be putting forth.

- No effort shown at all

Consider rewriting and putting more effort into the last two questions.

Best of luck!

Application Denied
I couldn't find much of a footprint from you within our community, if you stick around I encourage you to come back with some more effort in the application! I appreciate the interest in wanting to give back!
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me on Discord w/questions or concerns.