Accepted rizo_aura Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Rizo-

User
Apr 22, 2022
Username: rizo_aura

◈ Your In-Game Name: Rizo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198367369589/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: rizo#0475

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. warned by jace revan
warning server atomicRP
Warning Reason MRDM (Class v)
Warning Date 18/02/23 21:43:26

warned by quinceiy
warning server atomicRP
warning Reason failRP During Raid (class lll)
warning date 05/05/23

warned by antoine guavez
warning server atomic rp
warning reason fail base class lll
05/05/23

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 20h 29m while writing this

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I owned a dark rp server around a year ago it ran for 4 months with a player base of around 30 players at constant I also staffed on this server for there were not many players i trusted with staff. so you could say i have 4 months of experience as a superadmin on another server.

P.S it was run on atomic networks :3

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est USA

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3:30 to 12 pm on school nights more or less active on weekends depending on work

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wish to be a part of this team on Atomic for many reasons for example the server is so fascinating with all the new addons involved yet it still feels like the old game of gmod we all love. many servers try to be like it but fail to do so. in my opinion it is the best Dark RP server. the community is so random and fun I have made many Friends on the server that i known for many years. i hate when i see no staff members online later in the night and people just do whatever they please. i used to live in Belarus and would get on and i would just be spam killed with no mods to help me out.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I beleive that i should be accepted onto the Atomic Staff Team because. i have read the rules over many times, I am active everyday i have thought about applying for quite some time now but i always said not to because of having so many warns but recently my warns were removed for being old so i thought that now would be the best time to apply. i am deep into the community and hope to make a difference with becoming a staff member. With my previous experience being a staff member i beleive i have what it takes to make that happen.

<3 rizo

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i can go 49 hours withought sleep before colapsing and can help with any errors or code with my Lua experience

Username: rizo_aura

◈ Your In-Game Name: Rizo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198367369589/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: rizo#0475

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. warned by jace revan
warning server atomicRP
Warning Reason MRDM (Class v)
Warning Date 18/02/23 21:43:26

warned by quinceiy
warning server atomicRP
warning Reason failRP During Raid (class lll)
warning date 05/05/23

warned by antoine guavez
warning server atomic rp
warning reason fail base class lll
05/05/23

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 20h 29m while writing this

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I owned a dark rp server around a year ago it ran for 4 months with a player base of around 30 players at constant I also staffed on this server for there were not many players i trusted with staff. so you could say i have 4 months of experience as a superadmin on another server.

P.S it was run on atomic networks :3

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est USA

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3:30 to 12 pm on school nights more or less active on weekends depending on work

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wish to be a part of this team on Atomic for many reasons for example the server is so fascinating with all the new addons involved yet it still feels like the old game of gmod we all love. many servers try to be like it but fail to do so. in my opinion it is the best Dark RP server. the community is so random and fun I have made many Friends on the server that i known for many years. i hate when i see no staff members online later in the night and people just do whatever they please. i used to live in Belarus and would get on and i would just be spam killed with no mods to help me out.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I beleive that i should be accepted onto the Atomic Staff Team because. i have read the rules over many times, I am active everyday i have thought about applying for quite some time now but i always said not to because of having so many warns but recently my warns were removed for being old so i thought that now would be the best time to apply. i am deep into the community and hope to make a difference with becoming a staff member. With my previous experience being a staff member i beleive i have what it takes to make that happen.

<3 rizo

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i can go 49 hours withought sleep before colapsing and can help with any errors or code with my Lua experience
+1 I am not a part of the staff team but he should he is a nice guy, know all of the rule well most of them and he is only way too much.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Nyan#4444 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.

For more information on what to do in the meantime, check out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/application-accepted-whats-next.6197

IF DURING YOUR TRAINING I SEE YOU STILL HAVE A JUMP SCARE LINK IN YOUR PROFILE I WILL REMOVE YOU FROM THE STAFF TEAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.