Not open for further replies.

Ruffles

(DRP) Upper Staff Team
User
May 1, 2022
Savannah, Georgia
Username: Ruffles

◈ Your In-Game Name: Ruffles

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122041293/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: T15#5631

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. MRDM (Class V) - August 8th, 2022

Last year, I went onto the server about one month after resigning, and I killed a bunch of players. I basically did it because I assumed I would never want to staff again. This was a horrible mentality, and a stupid/immature reason to try and justify ruining other player's experience on the server. I'd say I've definitely moved past doing stupid shit like this.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1mo 2w 4d

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? The time that I'm on varies quite a bit, but it's usually later in the afternoon/night.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've been playing Atomic for about 1 year. Before I started playing on this server, I had a very negative opinion of DarkRP and its players. I always assumed that every DarkRP server was just completely filled with assholes, admin abusers, and pretty much just a ton of people I wouldn't want to talk to/play with. Then, one day I decided to give this server a try. My assumption couldn't have been more wrong. Atomic's player base has some of the most humble and nicest people I've interacted with. The player base made this game very fun for me. The staff team has always been extremely helpful and has made playing this server a whole lot better. I want to be a part of the Atomic RP staff team because I would like to be helpful as well and contribute to growing the player base by doing tickets and making sure everyone is having a good time. I want to give back to the people who play this server because they've made my experience here enjoyable.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP staff team because I'm a level-headed person. I'm able to remain calm in most situations. Another reason why I believe I should be accepted is that I'm always willing to help those in need. I love being able to provide assistance to those who need help understanding things, or people who are facing problems. I've also put a lot of time into playing this server and staffing previously. I think if given the opportunity, I could be a decent staff member.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I'm autistic and my mental health isn't always the best, so I do get upset from time to time, but It's not really a major issue.

Last edited:
+1 Seems chill, a few nice interactions in game, nothing too bad, knows his mistake from the MRDM ban. Seems overall knowledgable

Status
Not open for further replies.