Russo

Steam Name:

Russo

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:154302004

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

Russo#1307

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?

1 Time by Killa for RDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum)

3 Days 9 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?

Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes, but Im also willing to type things out

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

In a "successful" darkrp gmod server, the most important aspect is the community. I've played gmod darkrp for a very long time and I noticed that the very fun and fulfilling servers are the ones with the best communities. And that all starts with the staff. I want to be able to keep that fun experience for all players. One of the most annoying things in gmod is where this super stacked 250 armor Usas holding policeman gets a false warrant to raid you and breaks nlr atleast 10 times till you finally go broke from buying ammo. I want to be staff so I can prevent things like this from happening which really negatively affects gameplay experience. This is an exaggerated event ofcourse, but many incidents from all ranges like this happen. And it really is unavoidable because this is a darkrp server. So my goal as a potential staff member is to enforce the rules but still maintaining fun in the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I think what will really come in handy is my time zone.
Since I live in the Philippines, my time zone is in sync with most Asian time zones, and I'm usually on early in the morning for Americans. So if ever any Asians decide to be frisky and prop block spawn at these times, I'll be on

At first this may sound like a bad thing, but I have been in many sits in my time in Atomic, But keep in mind that I've only been warned once.. Thanks to this, I've experienced how calmly the staff assess the situation and thanks to the aid of plug ins, they can determine if there were rules broken. So I know how most staff operate and I can say that I approach sits with the same calm attitude. I've staffed for some hectic servers before like Fudgy's for a while so I already also have experience as staff.

Overall I love the staffing experience and would love to uphold the rules of Atomic to its users to make the whole experience a lot more fun, I really dislike toxicity and I believe most users do too, so I will help out against it

Thank you,
Russo

The required section of the staff application is complete, feel free to add in any extra details, if your staff application is accepted for interview, reach out to a member of the Management Team for interview. If it is denied, you may reapply for another staff position on Atomic Networks within 2 weeks of the date your thread is posted.

+1 Friendly, funny, and is conscious of the rules and regulations. I wish you the best of luck!

• Love
Reactions: Russo
Accepted
You have been accepted for interview.
Please DM me or Gravy to schedule a time within 1 week of acceptance.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Russo