Accepted salad chad Staff Application

rocky_nic

User
Jul 20, 2022
Username: salad chad

◈ Your In-Game Name: rocky_nic

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199295772171/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): yes i am 15

Your Discord (with tag): rocky_nic#0348

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. One ban for hate speech but I was talking. To my cousin but my finger was still on my push to talk. but i wasnt talking about a player i was yelling at my cousin.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 weeks 1 day 13 hours and 15 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central daylight time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm to 11pm and on weekends 11am to 1am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a moderator because players are always breaking rules and there is rarely any moderators on during my playtime on most of the servers. It can be annoying and I have watched several players quit because of the rule breaking that occurs on the servers. This is killing the fun to be on Atomic for some players so I am looking to help bring back the old players by becoming part of the team so that I can assist in improving the administration of all the servers for players. while I'm on another server I will be able to join the other servers to assist if they require assistance. My primary goal here is to help players that just want to have fun on the server and play without the constant rule breakers destroying their fun. While I do not have any moderating experience I feel that the amount of hours I put into this game would make it a proper place for me to start earning that experience. If given the chance I will go above and beyond to prove that it was not the wrong decision.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that while I do not bring any previous experience to the moderation team I have a strong desire to learn. This included with my long hours of free time to devote to learning from those above me I feel will help make me into a proper moderator. Gaining experiences that I can use in future applications for other servers/games should I decide to expand out one day. It would be an honor to be able to list Atomic RP as the first server I served as a staff member on in the future when I have earned that experience and knowledge I need to be a good and respected moderator. I have good communication skills, I am chill and unbiased in any situation I can control my feelings if someone is disrespecting me and if I'm not having a good time with the players I would finish with whatever sit I'm dealing with and take a break to cool off if the situation gets too heated. and most importantly I treat everybody with respect at all times either its a normal player or another staff member.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Btw I was referred by sister and baptism man. They were the one who told me to be mod. Plus I had always liked helping people if they didn't know something.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 𝒱𝑒𝓇𝒹𝑒𝐹𝓇𝓂𝐻𝒶𝑒#0001 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

If you do not display your Gmod hours and join the Atomic steam group before your interview, we will deny your application.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/accepted-for-interview-whats-next.6049/