Feb 19, 2024
Username: Savedude

◈ Your In-Game Name: Savedude

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/savedude18/

Your Age: 24

Your Discord Tag: Savedude

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM with misunderstanding. Verbal for something I completely forget.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2D 11HR 15M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Owner of metal gaming, Owned an old medieval RP server. Admin for a couple other within 7 years.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central [CST]

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Around 4-6 PM CST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Free Supporter+ [I'd be lying if that wasn't a cool perk] Like being staff on duty and helping more than I do RP'ing [If thats an issue ill RP more] Love enforcing rules and have been manager for several sales positions for IRL companies. Good with computers so i can help the community with issues when they arrise.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Have over 21,000 hours in GMOD and very familiar with the game and love helping communities and bringing them together to create a better environment for more regular players.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'd have to have a weird schedule due to having a newborn and a 3 year old. But other than that i think id be a good fit. I get along with most people nicely.

-/+ on the fence with this one, previous experience and time played is very good but the length of the app is not to great. Not that my vote really matters in the long run just trying to help you out to raise the chances of this being accepted maybe just add some more reasons on why you should be accepted and why you want to join because the only point that I am really seeing is that you want supporter+ so maybe change/add somethings to the application.

-/+ on the fence with this one, previous experience and time played is very good but the length of the app is not to great. Not that my vote really matters in the long run just trying to help you out to raise the chances of this being accepted maybe just add some more reasons on why you should be accepted and why you want to join because the only point that I am really seeing is that you want supporter+ so maybe change/add somethings to the application.
Thats fair, i could pay for the supporter+ if i dont get accepted. I didn't mean for it to be of any value other than its dope to see

Now I'm starting this off with a -1 perhaps if you edit the last 3 answers with more detail, I'll change my mind. It's great that you'd like to volunteer and help, but your number 1 priority shouldn't be obtaining perks.

+/- I have talked to this guy in game and he was really nice and seemed like a good person. But this could use more effert

im going out on a limb and giving a +1 on this. Past Experience, Older user, Alright playtime, and while I dont feel he elaborated much in his app I'm not sure how much more would be left to say. He was straight to the point and honest. a posting being long isnt always indicative of a good application, when often times longer posts are just people rambling.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/