Accepted Scammed By AquaticLemon

Xander

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Mar 1, 2024
I was talking to AquaticLemon about how I have been saving money for about 5 days now to buy a Perma Versilia cat that is on the market for 15 million, and how I was very close to being able to purchase it, only being 3 million away. He then offered to trade me a perma versilia cat for 10 million, which I obviously agreed to, because I had been wanting that pet for a while and I figured as a mod I could trust him not to scam me. We then made the trade, only for me to realize it was not a perma cat. I have never traded any permas on this server before so I assumed when I didn't see the star on the cat he was trading me that it just had to do with the trading menu, and that it was actually a perma. After the trade, I called a sit because I was very upset that a staff member who I thought to know to be a good person had betrayed my trust, and scammed me for basically all my money. In that sit, he openly admitted to both promising me a perma cat, and being a staff member who often bends the rules, and abuses loopholes. In one of the clips he even admits that he never had a perma versilia cat in the first place. This was blatant scamming and this type of behavior should never be seen in someone who is meant to represent an upstanding community. All clips are linked below, AtomicDark helped me clip them as my clipping software wasn't allowing me to attach links to these forums.
AquaticLemon admitting to promising me a perma cat: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1Zz7ldfNh6ZRJk/d1337KMcuBlc?invite=cr-MSxCME4sMTk1NjAxMTQwLA
AquaticLemon admitting to using loopholes pt1: (video was corrupted) MedalTVGarrysMod20240307152021.mkv
AquaticLemon admitting to NEVER HAVING THE CAT:(video was also corrupted) MedalTVGarrysMod20240307151922.mkv

Request Accepted
You have been refunded $10,000,000
Thank you for making an request. For further Question's/inquires about your appeal, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)

I was talking to AquaticLemon about how I have been saving money for about 5 days now to buy a Perma Versilia cat that is on the market for 15 million, and how I was very close to being able to purchase it, only being 3 million away. He then offered to trade me a perma versilia cat for 10 million, which I obviously agreed to, because I had been wanting that pet for a while and I figured as a mod I could trust him not to scam me. We then made the trade, only for me to realize it was not a perma cat. I have never traded any permas on this server before so I assumed when I didn't see the star on the cat he was trading me that it just had to do with the trading menu, and that it was actually a perma. After the trade, I called a sit because I was very upset that a staff member who I thought to know to be a good person had betrayed my trust, and scammed me for basically all my money. In that sit, he openly admitted to both promising me a perma cat, and being a staff member who often bends the rules, and abuses loopholes. In one of the clips he even admits that he never had a perma versilia cat in the first place. This was blatant scamming and this type of behavior should never be seen in someone who is meant to represent an upstanding community. All clips are linked below, AtomicDark helped me clip them as my clipping software wasn't allowing me to attach links to these forums.
AquaticLemon admitting to promising me a perma cat: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1Zz7ldfNh6ZRJk/d1337KMcuBlc?invite=cr-MSxCME4sMTk1NjAxMTQwLA
AquaticLemon admitting to using loopholes pt1: (video was corrupted) MedalTVGarrysMod20240307152021.mkv
AquaticLemon admitting to NEVER HAVING THE CAT:(video was also corrupted) MedalTVGarrysMod20240307151922.mkv
I got a perma cat if you want I'll sell you it for 8mil its a mars not vas