User
Aug 24, 2022
Username: xeno

In-Game Name ♛ xeno

SteamID/SteamID64 76561199146910982 / 1186645254

Discord xeno#9118

Date of Item Loss Aug 27, 2022

Time of Item Loss Around 22:19 / 10:19pm GMT/BST

What happened? So basically what happened was me and this 1 guy had some argument and I decided to end the convo and leave his base, about 1-2 hours later he then comes into our base on the keypads and decideds to steal my money from my oneprint printers which probably racked around 2 mil on them while I was afk, he also destroyed the printers which were upgraded to the max on both oneprinters which that itself is about 500-600k. An admin did warn him for it and he got jailed for 10 mins but he was so happy that he only got a jail and a warn, if possible I would like this guy punished even harder as he clearly did not care about the warn and jail and was only happy that he ruined my day and earned money out of it.

What do you need refunded? Probably about 2.6 mil because I upgraded both my oneprints to the max and left them running which collected around 2 mil+ on them as I did regulary check how much I was making on them but never clicked withdraw

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. DM me on Discord and I can send you the clip of the admin warning the guy for it and the person literally admitting to the admin that he did do it: xeno#9118

Request Denied
No evidence of a fully upgraded rack being destroyed was given
Any Questions or concerns Contact @!Wilkers!#4231 or a Member of Management on the Atmc.cc Discord​

why did you deny it? you said that I could at least have the money for the non-upgraded ones