Shepherd

Mod on AtomicRP
User
Feb 23, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Shepherd

Steam Name: Shepherd

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Huskydude422

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your discord name/tag: Kill Switch#0001 (nicknamed Shepherd in server)

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? It is nicknamed yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? i got warned for breaking nlr but it got removed pretty quick it was a misunderstanding

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1 day 3 hours currently

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I have been staff on 1 DarkRP and 1 Sandbox server before I was Senior Admin on both servers (highest behind co owner)
Both servers are now defunct the DarkRP server was named FastRP and sandbox was FPSGoons I haven't staffed in about 5 years but I think I'm ready to try it again

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Tmod and Unknown said I'd do a good job cause I told them I'd be applying for staff I don't know if that counts as a recommendation though

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have experience with AWarn when I was admin before we used ulx and a different logging system I would probably learn quickly though

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
To help make the server a better place and keep things in order

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I worked hard as a staff member on previous servers and I will this time too I get along well with most people and listen to both sides of the story before I take action

Extra note:
If you're viewing my Steam profile you may notice I don't have many hours on Gmod It's because my old account got hacked recently and I've been locked out for about two weeks if you have any more questions about this don't be afraid to ask

+1
I've heard his story's many times about his previous positions on other servers he stayed there to the end for both servers i have known him for 6 years and he is a standup guy and i think he would be a great staff member on this server

As one would say Corsair Strongly Disagrees with this Application for that reasons that follow :

1. Application is very short
2. Not enough effort to be a staff

That is all i have to say, Best of luck!

+1 app is a little short but from the interactions we've had you seem like you'd do a great job

+1
Not going to lie, your Application was pretty short, But either way I really like your personality in game. I played with you that one night when it was very late, and you didn't seem like a bad person or a mingy person at all.
Best Of Luck with your App Man!