Your Age: 19

Your Discord Tag: Shifty_0

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Days 12 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Sunday-Sunday 2pm-12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be staff because I have the desire to assist people with their issues and give them a healthy playing experience. I want to be able to be there for those that need me, and try to handle every situation with the utmost care. I have had great experiences with the staff team, and I want to invest myself into Atomic and try to make others feel how I currently feel about this server. Being a part of a staff team is something that I am familiar with, as I have staffed on other games not related to GMOD, and I have always found myself enjoying it.I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades, as I love to learn a lot of new things. And seeing that I’ve never staffed on a GMOD server, it is something new for me to dive into.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I have the drive to help out people when they need me. I have a friendly personality and I feel I am easy to approach for assistance. I have noticed that there has been a lack of staff, and that is to be expected with summer coming to an end. But I know I will be here with my open schedule and will be here to be a valuable asset to this current amazing team. I am one to love being able to assist people and help them with any issue they have.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am a dedicated musician working on my skills everyday, I have learned various instruments and have dedicated some of my time and effort onto music. Once upon a time I used to have a YouTube channel that I used to upload my administrative clips onto whenever someone was breaking rules on RecRoom or Pavlov.

Referred by: Azuzu