Sicko6IV

Steam Name:

Sicko6IV

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

17 years old

Your discord name/tag:

Sicko6IV#4697

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers?

If yes, what for? I've had my first warn which was forgetting to advert raid. I was going to raid a base but once I saw another bases owner running gout of their base I knew I had to take the opportunity to shoot them. But because I am so used to raiding by myself I forgot to advert raid. The warn is justified I just wish I knew back then everything I know now. I would have never received that warn. I will try my best in future to not get anymore warns. And if I do I need to learn from my mistakes. I only hope you could give me a change to prove myself.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

3 days, 2 hours and 30 min. At the time of writing this. Or 74 hours 30 min.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, the rule make a lot of sense and are easily understood and easy to read. I have to acknowledge the time that was spent into making it. And I am hopeful that people won't break the rules due to this fact. I see the owner and admins update and listen to the community. Because of this fact I'm sure the rules change often. So I will look over the every one or two days.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes, normally become staff entails either buy roles or being really good friends with other staff or the owners. I was excited when I saw it was so easy to become a staff.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes, always. I enjoy talking to unique and different people everyday.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

No, but everyone starts somewhere I guess. I hope this can be the start for me and a good one at that.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No, I haven't really been able to talk to much of the staff but I think with time I will become good friends with them.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? Blogs?

No, but I have always wanted to learn about admin responsibilities and resources. I am a very good listener and I will remember everything that's taught to me.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I haven't played Gmod in years because all the servers were bad. That was until I found AtomicRP. I instantly fell in love with the server. And SOME of the players are really nice and chill. So if or if I am not accepted. I thank you for making me have fun on this old game again. This server is one of those rare ones. You won't find another one like it. I feel that I could help make the experience even better for everyone.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I'm a peoples person. I'm a confident, good valued man. With a just and understanding personality. I found that a peek hours sits take between 20 - 30 min to get complete. I will strive to solve this problem. And hope to be friends with each one of you. I will help everyone to the best of my ability. I can handle my feeling and actions under any circumstance.

What is your time zone?

Central Africa Time (CAT), due to my time zone I think I will be able to be online when the mojority of staff is not.

What time of the day are you usually on?

Most of the day. I've got holiday for 1 months so. I will pretty much be on most of every day. For those 3 months. But I have finals after the holidays so my commitment will be obviously with school. I will understand if you don't chose me because of this fact.

I hope this finds all of you well. Hope you have a nice and productive day. :)

Last edited:
+1
Negative interactions w/ users, but overall seems to know the rules well and good application.

Last edited:
Negative interactions with user, not knowing the rules and could've put more effort into staff application.
When did I interact with you? And what do you think I could do to put more effort?

When did I interact with you? And what do you think I could do to put more effort?
Recently I had a sit with you in which you didn't know the rules and I chose to not get you warned. As for effort, try changing the font color of the answers relative to the questions so that it's easily readable. Also if you could clunk your answers together instead of spacing them out, that would help as well.

Recently I had a sit with you in which you didn't know the rules and I chose to not get you warned. As for effort, try changing the font color of the answers relative to the questions so that it's easily readable. Also if you could clunk your answers together instead of spacing them out, that would help as well.
Yea I read the rules 10 min ago

Is that what your meaning?

+1 Good Application, Could Use Some More Effort Tho. No Interactions With Player

+/-
-User had negative interaction with another staff
-Bad application
-Other staff have had positive interactions with user

+/-
-User had negative interaction with another staff
-Bad application
-Other staff have had positive interactions with user
I have a few questions if you don't mind me asking. What does +/- mean? When did I have a negative interaction with another staff and who was it? I also would like to know when I have talked to you in-game? Thank you for you reply

I have a few questions if you don't mind me asking. What does +/- mean? When did I have a negative interaction with another staff and who was it? I also would like to know when I have talked to you in-game? Thank you for you reply
there talking about jawsh. +/- means nothing there in the middle not a +1 nor a -1