Denied SkinnyKenyan's Staff Application

SkinnyKenyan

User
Mar 28, 2021
Your In-Game Name: SkinnyKenyan

Steam Name: FatAfricanKid

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151227570/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 20

Your discord name/tag: FatAfricanKid#8714

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes, I was warned for FailRP by Zimpse roughly when I first joined the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) I have 2 days 16 hours of playtime and about 1 to 1 and a half weeks in the community.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I was a admin on ICE community #1 for a long time but the due to the server closing no longer a staff member.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I mainly have experience with ULX experience on ICE but I'm willing to learn how to use SAM, AWarn3 and BLogs.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would like to be a part of the staff team because I want to give back to the community, I haven't been playing for the longest but I enjoy the server and want to help out where I can. Another reason I would like to be a staff is because majority of the time there are either no staff or very few staff online because of the time zone, I feel like I could help out the community by being one of the few Australian staff members and would be able to make the community more enjoyable when there are no other staff on.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I believe I should be accepted as I have prior experience being a staff member, although I mainly have experience with ULX I am willing to learn SAM, AWarn3 and BLogs. I am a very patient person and will be able to be unbiased in sits and fairly resolve the situation. I have a thorough understanding of the rules and can easily learn new rules if some were to be added. Finally, I play the server at minimum 3 hours a day and maximum of 6, therefore I will be on majority of the days and nights, especially when all the other staff members are asleep.​

+1 active and in a different time zone, so can be active when other staff are not

Last edited:
-1 ive seen you a few times but youre pretty rude and overall i cannot see you being a great staff member, good player, just not fit for staff.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to REMMAH or TKT Doubt to schedule an interview within 3 days of this message being posted.​

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to REMMAH or TKT Doubt to schedule an interview within 3 days of this message being posted.​
Hey, I appreciated being selected for an interview but I am currently banned so I wont quite be able to reach the 3 day period. Thanks again.

Your In-Game Name: SkinnyKenyan

Steam Name: FatAfricanKid

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151227570/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 20

Your discord name/tag: FatAfricanKid#8714

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes, I was warned for FailRP by Zimpse roughly when I first joined the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) I have 2 days 16 hours of playtime and about 1 to 1 and a half weeks in the community.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I was a admin on ICE community #1 for a long time but the due to the server closing no longer a staff member.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I mainly have experience with ULX experience on ICE but I'm willing to learn how to use SAM, AWarn3 and BLogs.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would like to be a part of the staff team because I want to give back to the community, I haven't been playing for the longest but I enjoy the server and want to help out where I can. Another reason I would like to be a staff is because majority of the time there are either no staff or very few staff online because of the time zone, I feel like I could help out the community by being one of the few Australian staff members and would be able to make the community more enjoyable when there are no other staff on.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I believe I should be accepted as I have prior experience being a staff member, although I mainly have experience with ULX I am willing to learn SAM, AWarn3 and BLogs. I am a very patient person and will be able to be unbiased in sits and fairly resolve the situation. I have a thorough understanding of the rules and can easily learn new rules if some were to be added. Finally, I play the server at minimum 3 hours a day and maximum of 6, therefore I will be on majority of the days and nights, especially when all the other staff members are asleep.​
-.5 (if thats a thing?), ive had meh experiences with you, sometimes cool sometimes not, but mostly toxic and rude.

+1 I've had fun experiences with him really chill dude when he's being serious and not doing the voice thing😂
giphy.gif

Last edited: