Denied SkyWardSly Staff Application

SkyWardSly

User
Feb 25, 2023
Username: SkyWardSly

◈ Your In-Game Name: SkyWardTy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272667806/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: SkyWardTy#1843

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 56 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a mod a couple of years ago on Icefuse networks, I was using a different account that is not the one I am currently using, I was a mod for about a month, but I had very little time so I had to give up my staffing.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? NA EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Week 5-9 Weekends 2-8

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love this server, I have modded before for a different server, though I did not like it as much. The atomic RP community is very friendly and accepting, I would like to be a part of this experience and help better the Atomic RP ecosystem.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that I have a very good understanding of the rules that were set by admins, I have had hundreds of hours of experience in DarkRP, and I feel that this section of GMOD is my home. I also feel that since I have had past experience, I have a common understanding of justice when dealing with tickets, and making sure that the outcomes are just and fair.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm a pretty laid back guy, I love hopping on Atomic just blow hours of my life away, I feel as when I am active, I'm at home. There is just something about being in Atomic, with the friendly community and awesome staff, I could fit right in.

+/- I don't see anything wrong with this app other then the effort I need to see more because I want to see if this means a lot to you

Application Denied
You have failed to reach out to your assigned interviewer within the requested timeframe.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.​