Denied Slenderkid224 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeabooguy

User
Jun 4, 2023
Username: Slenderkid224

◈ Your In-Game Name: Slenderkid224

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865027172/

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: Slenderkid224#3636

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Failbasing cause i had someone with me that failbased and they got reported while i was afk so the warned me since it was my property and his property it happend on 30/05/2023 by jay s on atomicrp2

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d/17h/29min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 11pm Est to 3am Est and it very based on my work schedule.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? to give back to the community and help where I can cause I like to help.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? cause i am active i know how to do things correctly and i have staffing experiance from discord, minecraft servers. and i think that i would help yall out cause my times to be on can very since i work 3pm est to 1030pm est i can be on after that or before that im very flexible.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. im respectful, kind, caring, helpful, i have experinace staffing discord servers and some games like minecraft servers for about 3 years on minecraft servers and i been a discord mod on like 67 sdiscord servers since 2015. i love atomic rp its fun my buddy brought me into it and i enjoy the players the staff are nice. im also an open book.

+1 well your age is perfect for staffing 1 non expired warn you have enough playtime which is (1day)
Never saw you on the server but thats ok.
i see you never staffed on atomic or anyother server which is still ok
good luck with application mate i wish you the best luck out there

-1 cant even see gmod hour on his steam profile | no effort | Moderating on discord is alot than Moderating on gmod |

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.