Status
Not open for further replies.

Slink

User
Apr 23, 2023
Kentucky, U.S.A
Username: Slink

◈ Your In-Game Name: Slinkk

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198999830055

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: @slinkdadink || slinkdadink

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned by potompatomp for RDM. I cannot recall the situation in which I was warned but I can assure you, my attitude and the way I act has changed. I was warned by Cameron Vincent for FailRP which is appealed, but the warn is not removed. https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/jay-s-warn-appeal.14016/
I was warned by exliipso for Hate speech. I understand that my actions that made this event occur are not up to staffing standards but as I said previously, I assure you that I will keep my mic muted whenever I do not have anything good to say to another person.
I was warned by sunee for RDM. I was stabbing a jail that a person was in and then as I was mid-stab, the player was unjailed and it had damaged them. I know now that I should be cautious in my actions and shouldn't have been stabbing the cage in the first place.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3w 4d 19h 44m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Anytime I'm available from around 2:00 PM EST to 7:00 AM EST (restart).

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to become a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I love the server and want to aid it. I notice that there are many people complaining about tickets not being taken on servers where moderation is low. This puts a negative outlook on the server, and that is bad. I'd like to aid in fixing this so that everyone can have their issue resolved and continue playing on this server and boosting our count.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that if you take the time to read my application thoroughly that you can see that I genuinely want to aid this server in the best way possible. I have the experience that is required for staffing and already know how the warnings, logs, and commands work. I previously was in a moderator position and have a good knowledge of the rules and enforcement guidelines. I can aid new players in how to learn the game, and help staff ranks that are above, below me, or equal to me to understand more about staffing.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

I do not believe you are fit to be staff at this moment, there are countless times when you have been immature and recently you have called someone the hard R in-game about 2 weeks back, you have not been warned for it but I have heard the clip itself.
Your attitude can be improved on as well.

I do not believe you are fit to be staff at this moment, there are countless times when you have been immature and recently you have called someone the hard R in-game about 2 weeks back, you have not been warned for it but I have heard the clip itself.
Your attitude can be improved on as well.

Alright. I will work on it. Anyway I can change your mind on the -1 or is it set?

-1 Player is very toxic in the community and causes a lot of controversy in the community

-1 I told u I would do this. You are worst then me when it comes to mingy ness

+1 although you can be a minge, we have accepted other just as bad if not worse. If he can behave he will do just fine. Not to mention you were a ticket machine when you staffed previously.

-1 nothing personal haven't had that bad of experience but if heard him tell alot of players to unalive themself which seems verry unprofessional

-1 nothing personal haven't had that bad of experience but if heard him tell alot of players to unalive themself which seems verry unprofessional
I assure you that as staff my standards will be held much higher than if I were to be a regular member. Any feedback or way I could change this to +1?

I assure you that as staff my standards will be held much higher than if I were to be a regular member. Any feedback or way I could change this to +1?
what been said has been said I can elaborate in dms if you really want as I don't think it is appropriate to discuses it here

Tell me how I can improve 😁
For starters, as Floof said, I have heard of you telling people to unalive themselves and calling them "fatasses" in addition, I have noticed in OOC chat your are typically having arguments with players across servers.

I told you in global chat when you were causing problems then proceeded to say don't care
I am sorry for my actions of last night. You can consider this my sincere apology. I will try my hardest to change my ways and act with higher mannerisms as a staff member. I am sorry for anything emotional that I had caused you.

For starters, as Floof said, I have heard of you telling people to unalive themselves and calling them "fatasses" in addition, I have noticed in OOC chat your are typically having arguments with players across servers.
Just like my reply above, I will begin acting higher mannerismed and with a higher respect towards all players of the server. I understand this can ruin their experience and make them want to leave the server, and that can be held as my fault. I will try my hardest to change my ways.

Also as you are Ex staff you should've been held to a higher standard then normal players if you were not

When you were removed from staff before you went into a toxic vibe spree, until we see change my voyes stays the same and also this right here say's all we need to know about how well you take this server serious along with maturity, also your comments above stating "I assure you that as staff my standards will be held much higher than if I were to be a regular member. Any feedback or way I could change this to +1?" kinda comes off with no professionalism meaning you act toxic and immature with a non staff role let alone being a staff member with that attitude.

Also as you are Ex staff you should've been held to a higher standard then normal players if you were not
I understand that my immaturity and actions after I was removed from staff were inappropriate. I can assure you know that I have learned how to act honestly and properly, whether as staff or a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.