Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Mr.Space#9560

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d+

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Riyadh UTC+3H

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm to 8 pm i sometimes join on random times

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? a lot of times when i am on there is no staff no one to report to

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i feel like i am fit for this job and i can communicate well

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i know how to use blogs and sam for staff
i have a lot of time in gmod so i know a lot about how the stuff work
i am fast typer

idk if it changes anything but:
i have experince with aws
i was a dev in a big discord server 100k+ members for a content creator

Eh i forgot to add some stuff nevermind i don’t think i am going to be accepted anyways lol

Application Denied
This application lacks the effort that is required to get to the interview. While you don't need to write an essay, I can't gather anything about you from these answers! If you are interested in applying in the future, I would recommend learning more about our community and making a more concerted effort to present yourself in a positive light.

We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.