Recardo Gestapo

Steam Name:
RetardoRecardo

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:217511691

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
RecardoGestapo#5968

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?
warned once for RDM (i was shot at but didn't get damaged)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum)
3 days 2 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?
yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to be apart of the staff team because i'm usually on the server at night around 7pm to 5am and around those times i notice lots of prop spawning/RDM/ and minges. i would like to be apart of the staff team so i can assist with insufficient staff at night and early morning.
Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
i believe i should be accepted onto the staff team because i think i would be a good staff member, i've read over the rules and staff rules, i've read over the staff policies and handbooks. I've put alot of time into this server and would like to be accepted onto the staff team to minimize the amount of rule breakers and minges, thank you for taking your time to read my staff application and i hope to be standing next to you as a fellow staff member the next time we meet in game!

I haven't interacted with you too much, I did last night but you were just acting really weird but hilarious, I can't really say too much, but I think everyone deserves a chance, going on by what Vinny! said. I'm gonna say a +1

Reactions: RecardoGestapo
+1 I see you around a lot and I do notice you on late if I remember correctly. You seem chill and mature and I personally haven't had any bad experiences with you cause I would remember the name if I did.

Reactions: RecardoGestapo
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers to schedule an interview within the next week.