User
Oct 11, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Gh0stFace

Steam Name: GhostFace

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Folk637/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: Folk#6969

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? How much playtime do you have on the server? I have about 3 days of playtime on the server. I have 6 warns and can explain every one of them. 1, 2, and 3 are from the first day I was playing and I didn't think I would get into this game so I just had fun. 4 and 5 are both RDM from not knowing NLR rules. The last warn (6) is from Shelly, Shelly did not like me because I always messed with her because I didn't like her. I was in the Montana base and someone said the N-word, no one knew who it was and Shelly decided to just blame it on me without any evidence at all, I also believe that's why she resigned the day she did that.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) I have about 3 days of playtime on the server.

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have read up on all the rules and also know all the rules because of my ... previous experiences.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I have read all staff forums

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I always use my microphone to communicate with people.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I do not have experience staffing on Garry's Mod servers but, I have experience staffing on multiple Minecraft servers and owning a clan on coc (Clash of Clans) that was successful. (kinda cringe I know)

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Envious, Omexy, and BROKENRECORD If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? There are 4 reasons I would like to be accepted onto the staff team. 1: I have played a lot on this server and really love how the server has been developed and put together. 2: I have a bit of previous experience staffing on different games and would like to step it up a notch and staff on a more official area. 3: I have always found staffing and helping communities grow to be very entertaining and I would love to do it here as well. And 4: I like what you guys put out for the Gmod community and would like to be apart of this amazing server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I know all of the rules and I could be a valuable asset. I am online a lot of the time and have experience dealing with people/obnoxious people. I am also already a supporter so I know that I am not getting anything in return for being staff.

What is your time zone? East Coast (US)

What time of the day are you usually on? I am usually on, on weekdays 4-12 and on weekends when I wake up until I fall asleep. (I have no life)

Please be fully honest with all replies, I would like to know how I could better my application if I don't get accepted and decide to try to apply again.

-1 meh application, but there is a few problems. 1, you have 6 warns. That’s a lot tbh. I have also never seen you before as well. But good luck man

-1 meh application, but there is a few problems. 1, you have 6 warns. That’s a lot tbh. I have also never seen you before as well. But good luck man
Thank you for the feedback I took into consideration what you said

+1 Could use more work on your app, I have played with you for 5 hours and I have seen that you know the rules perfectly, but your warns are what concern me but you promised to change so I have decided to give you a chance! Please make me proud cause I'm going out on a limb here don't mess up!

+/- Have had horrible interactions with you ingame, Warns concern me but you seem to have knowledge of the rules. Good luck