Onyx

Steam Name:
Onyx

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I am 13 years old

Your discord name/tag:
☢ Onyx ☢#0586

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes, both names consist of Onyx

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Unfortunately, yes I have been banned and warned with a LTAP (Class V) by MONK. I was warned and banned because I killed a player and left. Although it was when I first started, it stays on my record forever.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
By the time of making my application, I have a total of 16 days, 8 hours, and 37 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, countless times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
I have read them numerous times.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Of course I do, I have never played without them on.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Sadly no, I have only staff on AtomicRP

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
KERMITtheGREAT <3
KingChris <3
The God <3
Panda <3
Echo <3
Sock <3 (no longer a staff member)
Pear Sause <3
L3G1T <3
Linux <3
If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes, I have staffed on the server before.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Although I was demoted because of a certain incident, I understand all the mistakes I have made. I will fix these mistakes and became and ever better staff member that many others look up too. So far, I have had outstanding experiences as a staff member, and these experiences have been helping me a lot. Many of these experiences made me interact with the community, other players on Atomic, and all the staff members around me. When I first got accepted, I was extremely happy, I wanted to make the absolute best out of this experience I will end up having as a staff member. During my whole experience with participating on the team, I was seeing the amazing benefits and astonishing moments, It felt great, and I would love to see it again, I also want to be apart of the staff team because of my good effort I can put in. As I said before, I would really love to help out everyone. From the whole community to staff members. I want to restart everything that caused my demotion and have a greater beginning. I will go even further then I once have and be even better then I was once before, I will handle my sits very precisely, I will hear both sides of the story. I am also not bias, I will not favor any player even if they are my friend. I will also help staff members who are new or just need a helping hand. I am also very positive and really good at achieving my goals, this is mainly because I do not ever give up. I also want to be apart of the staff team because of what can happen to me. I achieved staff although I was under the staff requirement. This might seem weird, but I feel like I can mention this during a real interview for a job. I can show them that I still made the team regardless of my age, they will see me as a mature kid and who will take their job seriously. Also, I still have and want to learn more things about staffing. I also really want to progress further then Trial Moderator.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think I should be accepted onto the staff team because of my previous experience with being apart of the staff team. I had been staffing over 2 weeks, I know the rules and Staff DRP guidelines very well, and I have experienced certain tickets that are quite unusual. I will stay professional and will not let no little amount of hate come towards me and affect me. Sense I also play GMOD a lot, I will stay on for long periods of time, even after I hit my required time, I will continue to staff more. I do know my limits and will contact all members if I decide just to log off and call it a night. I will do much better then I did last time as well, I have been reading the DPR staff information and rules a lot more to insure no mistakes. I also still save time for other things, I will establish my time very well and will help many other players and will satisfy their experiences. I will help with anything I can, I will help a player build a base, I will help a player learn the basics of DarkRP. I also feel like sense players like KERMITtheGREAT and Kaneki were giving a second chance to show the best version of themselves, I feel like I should have my chance too. Even if I get denied here, I will not give up. I will continue to make applications that are bigger and better.

What is your timezone?
MT (Mountain Time)

What time of the day are you usually on?
In my time, I am usually on around 3:40 PM - 10:00 PM. Some times might be delayed due to school and the sports I play.

Hello, thank you for reading my staff application and taking the time out of your day to review it, I am also messaging this to apologize to the people who I may have miss-judged and were affected by a event that happened causing me to get demoted. I was immature and unprofessional during that incident. I will take time to make fix everything and help you out. Thank you, and goodbye.

did NOT put me on his staff recommendations.

nah nah joking <3 +1 you deserve a second chance, you keep reapplying and you seem very dedicated to help out with the server, rooting for you!

did NOT put me on his staff recommendations.

nah nah joking <3 +1 you deserve a second chance, you keep reapplying and you seem very dedicated to help out with the server, rooting for you!
I was scared when I saw the -1

bad app scary man not fit for staff too much drama involved : ^ (
- Ex Staff guy,Linux

Jk JK JK deserves staff once again and needs interview +2

+/- Have had bad social interactions but have seen you keep tickets clear single handedly. Awesome application

+/- Have had a lot of chances but i think one more wouldnt hurt. worth an interview.

+/- sorry your cool and fun to talk to but you did somehow tp the entire server when you cant even tp with names but i do believe in second chances so i wont give anything bad

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Pepper on discord (funkshway#5309) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta Male on Discord (Blake#6299) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.