Denied staff application

abc's

User
Dec 4, 2021
Your In-Game Name: abc's

Steam Name: abc's

Link to your Public Steam Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/BiggestLoserAlive

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your discord name/tag: abc's#8110

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? yes warned for failrp because i didn't see the building sign

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 2days and 13 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes i read them Mutiple times

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes multiple times

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes i use it alot

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) no

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? no

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? i want to be a part of the team because i want to make the server a better place for people to have a enjoyable experience in the server with their friends and to enforce the rules and to help the people of the server if needed

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? i should be accepted because im a person that loves talking to people and helping im a good person to have around because I'm on for a long periods of time and i will enforce the rules and i like helping people out and my goal is to make the sever enjoyoble to play on and to make people happy to who i talk to

What is your timezone? est

What time of the day are you usually on? weekends 9am-1am
weekdays 3pm-8pm

Last edited:
-1 App is repetitive in last responses and shows barely any effort by recycling what was previously said.

(
- Application is Seriously Lacking Effort (VERY SHORT!)
)

GoodLuck!

-1 This application is lacking grammar and effort. Very short generic answers that I usually see.

Need to show some more effort man.

Your playtime is kind of low too, wouldn’t trust you with taking care of sits quite yet.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.