Your In-Game Name:
Iron Sponge

Steam Name:
Iron Sponge

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Yuri Tarded#3908

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No but I can change it if you'd like

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes, I've been warned for NLR X2, Propminge X1, FailRP X2

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
1W 2D 8H 35M

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I use it every time I play on the server

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I don't have any experience

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I saw Wilkers say the server needed some staff earlier

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I've always wanted to be part of the staff ever since I've been told what it's about and I knew this was going to be a server that I was going to be very active on and have a lot of fun on

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I'm usually on during some mornings and mostly on during the night time when no mods are on to help. Another reason I should be accepted would be I think I would be a great addition to the team and have fun with the members that play constantly.

Last edited:
-1 100% not fit for the staff team whatsoever. I've had so many terrible experiences with you.

-1 Come back with a better application and be a good noodle and if all goes well you have my +1

Application Denied
You may reapply for a position on an Atomic Networks server in 2 weeks.​