[Stationeers Cooperative Game] Looking for players interested in joining a private world!

Cuteboi

User
Jun 12, 2021
Looking for trusted community members interested in playing a Stationeers cooperative game!

Im looking to start a new world up in Stationeers for a fun, cooperative experience that will include light roleplay elements, base building, and teamwork! If you are the creative type, and are interested in playing, let me know in a comment!

1626834234304.png

What is Stationeers?
Taken from the steam page:

Stationeers puts you in control of the construction and management of a space station to run by yourself in single player, or online multiplayer with your friends. Complex atmospheric, electrical, manufacturing, medical, agriculture, and gravitational systems require your thought and management at all times!

notcasuaalll.jpg

Stationeers is designed for hardcore players who want a game that is systems oriented. Full utilization and optimization of these complex systems will only come from great knowledge and practice. The game presents a variety of science-based survival problems that you must address. Resource and time pressures will drive your initial designs, but the demands of a thriving station will guide you later.

Who can join?
Anyone on Atomic who is a trusted member of the community is free to join!

Will it be on a dedicated server?
If enough people ask for it, yes! But most likely will be running it off my personal computer, rather than my desktop.

Will the server be public?
No, only trusted members of this community will be allowed to join. There will be a password.

What map will we play on?
The map we will be playing on will be between Venus, Europa, Vulcan, or Mars.