May 11, 2023
Username: Gordon Ramsay

◈ Your In-Game Name: Saul Budman

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/grdnrmsy/

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: Stevo - Gordon#1766

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i have been warned for fail rp twice one time because i failed to advert counter i believe and another time for accidentally arresting someone (update: this is very new but a rdm for not doing a full 3 warns before killing - very stoopid i know)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 1 day 13 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT (UK)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'musually on from 12-3/4 which is when there is least amount of staff active/ none active

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? After playing on many servers the years I've found atomic has the perfect balance in the rules for people basing/government/thieves/grinders as well as regular rp players who want to enjoy the sense of community, i too also enjoy the sense of community and just purely want to give back to a server i enjoy being a part of. When I'm playing I've met a lot of friendly people on this servers and some of them enjoy growing weed as much as me haha, but often i find myself joining the server during UK times with people who know how to and abuse the rules and the fact there is noo admin (even people part of the community break the rules during this time) I want to stop the lawlessness before all the admins come on because its getting pretty bad when i usually log in. Particularly, i would like to help the new players have a good time rather than get stuck in a toxic circle of RDM and RDA. Additionally remedy the issue of the admins getting flooded with tickets when they come on and hopefully educate some of the rule breakers. I enjoy this server as i can understand the reason behind the rules is for fairness between all players, after having read the rules multiple times and being told them by the staff i wish to become a member of the community and uphold the values.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Other than the fact there is almost no staff online when i am - I can keep a level head and understand a lot of the complexities of the rules and can accept that sometimes people deserve a bit of wiggle room if they are willing to learn. Previously, as a player, i would get frustrated when the darkrp was just not enjoyable for anyone playing and my strong understanding of the rules and complex thinking will help with taking on some of the tickets from the queue. i want to keep dark rp fun for everyone and make sure people don't exploit the rules. I can keep bias out of any issue and take an objective view of the issues and resolve them fairly and be professional when required of me as i am at work when in a professional setting. As a computer science student with a fair understanding of programming languages and computer systems and databases i understand how systems like the ones the admins might be using work and have a knack of picking things up quickly; my knowledge would ensure the learning curve of using the admin system isn't too complex if it didn't have GUI and was purely a console system. I also believe education is better than a punishment whether that comes to a new staff member who needs help with a system issue or a new player who is encountering our servers or a dark rp server in general if i have knowledge they don't then i would like to help make their day a bit better and less stressful. I miss the glory days of dark rp and i would like to give being an admin a try out on a server that reminds me of those days.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I am a computer science student and have been playing gmod since i was young, my fav job is weed grower i enjoy the actual grind compared to printing. when im not playing gmod usually at uni or going out with mates or working as a Search engine optimisation engineer in my spare time. im a chill guy and a hindu i believe in karma giving what you would like to recieve and this mindset helps me take a step back and realise the situation for what it is. I believe that this would help in dark rp sits as sometimes you need to calm both parties down and take a chilled approach to the issue and resolve things fairly.

also writing essays is not my forte that is why i took computer science but i am still a critical thinker without typing all of my thoughts out

Last edited:
+/-
good application would just like to see more on the last 2 questions.
Note: You can edit your application.

-/+ Overall good application, but I feel like it’s missing some detail in the last couple questions.